Silent majority?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silent majority?

Do you think there is a silent majority? If so, do you think they will ever stand up to the anarchists to protect our way of life and preserve our freedoms?

Originally posted by Chrisfish78 View Post
    Do you think there is a silent majority? If so, do you think they will ever stand up to the anarchists to protect our way of life and preserve our freedoms?
    Yes and I believe if they ever do it won't be with words/legislation. It will be with bloodshed.

Comment

Yes there is a SM

No they will not stand up. They own too much to risk losing. And once it's taken away they'll have nothing to fight for.

Comment

Originally posted by riverrat1 View Post
        yes there is a sm

no they will not stand up. They own too much to risk losing. And once it's taken away they'll have nothing to fight for.
        boom!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Yes there is a SM

No they will not stand up. They own too much to risk losing. And once it's taken away they'll have nothing to fight for.
          I have a family, two homes and a thriving business. If that were taken from me, I most definitely would have a reason to stand up. I do agree though that it would take a drastic event for the majority to come together and act on anything.

Comment

Yes there is a SM

Exactly why I say when they do eventually stand up they'll have nothing to lose and it will end in a lot of bloodshed.

Comment

I don't. I think its a term along the "virtual signaling" lines

If there is one they'll become the "silent minority" in another 4-8 years unless something crazy happens

Edit: Actually the biggest turn out I saw from touted by the silent majority was supporting Chick Fila during the Gay/Religious statements a few years ago. Ate a bunch of chickfila a few days in support and then it fizzled out. With the CEO's recent comments I believe support has dwindled though..?
              Last edited by 150class; 07-02-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                I have a family, two homes and a thriving business. If that were taken from me, I most definitely would have a reason to stand up. I do agree though that it would take a drastic event for the majority to come together and act on anything.
                Problem is they take it slowly. When it's just you're turn to have everything taken no one else that still has stuff is not going to help you and risk losing also. And those that already lost everything got no help, so they won't bother to help either.

I think there are a lot of people that want to stand up and stop the BS..But there's not really enough or a legal way to do it.

Comment

Problem is they take it slowly. When it's just you're turn to have everything taken no one else that still has stuff is not going to help you and risk losing also. And those that already lost everything got no help, so they won't bother to help either.

I think there are a lot of people that want to stand up and stop the BS..But there's not really enough or a legal way to do it.
                  Your right. It’s easy to snap a twig but much harder to snap a bundle. Sadly, this is already happening. The lockdowns hurt small businesses everywhere, with impact still to be seen.

Comment

November 3 . . At the ballot box . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                      I have a family, two homes and a thriving business. If that were taken from me, I most definitely would have a reason to stand up.
                      Thats all it would take for you to stand up...losing everything?

Comment

It takes much less.

Comment

Great thoughts. Glad to hear everyone's perspective. I would say that we need to go back to when politics was more down the middle, instead of so polarizing. I just hope that we can hit the ballot box in November in mass. And if it does not go my way, I may become a land owner and prepper, figure that might buy me a few more years.

Comment

Anybody got a clear definition of who would be considered the silent majority? There is a ton of screaming from the FAR left and FAR right as of now. Based on some of the responses I am not sure what folks are referring to. Anarchy & property destruction is one thing , but civil protest is another. Seems like the two are being lumped together.

Comment

The silent majority could stand up and protest for weeks on end too, if we didn’t have to work, pay our bills and be productive members of our communities.

Comment

Working...
                              X