Let go via email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let go via email

Just have to vent, On Friday at 230 pm I was notified that I will no longer have a job come January 1.2019. The new District Attorney had his transition team send me an email from a gmail account with no names attached to other than mine and HR. It’s not the fact I was let go that bothers me however, letting me go with no interview via email from An unknown person is pretty crappy. I know that’s the chance you take when you work for elected officials but, it still sucks.

A couple prayers for peace of mind would help if you all don’t mind
    Tak care and have a happy new year

That sucks man. Good luck in whatever comes next.

Comment

To the victor goes the spoils . .

Comment

Sorry man. Email and social media allows cowards to do things that should be done face to face.

Comment

"Rut-ro!!"
          I have a good feeling u will be better off. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would think the email would come from the city or county email address. Sure someone isn’t messing with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              "Rut-ro!!"
              I have a good feeling u will be better off. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              Thinking the same thing. Sounds like they wouldn’t be the best group to work with anyway considering that BS move.

Comment

What email? I didn't get an email ;-) good luck

Comment

And they could not wait till January after the holidays. Good luck, maybe this was a blessing in disguise

Comment

I would show up on my next scheduled work day and act like I never received an email. Make them face you!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                      I would show up on my next scheduled work day and act like I never received an email. Make them face you!
                      **** right! Then ask who the ephn coward is.. then go find the coward that sent that coward and ask shim/her wassup and if this email is real...?

Comment

That's a shame man.

I was let go through email once back in 2016. It was a contract job and I got an email on Saturday not to go back in on Monday. It went to the whole contract engineering team, not just me. I still find the practice very unprofessional.

Comment

Go to work as planned.

After they let you go using official channels call FoxNews and tell them about this elected official already using personal email address for official government business.

Comment

George Castanza it.

Comment

Very unprofessional and extremely cowardly to do that way. Agree with above stated. Show up Monday and ask who the pos coward is that sent it and ask why they don't have a set of balls to do it face to face. Hope things work out for you in the new year. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X