No announcement yet.

Security camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you need wireless internet in your home to use blink?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Do you need wireless internet in your home to use blink?
      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        Yes
        Ok thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by arrow-tek View Post
          remington 700 in 308 suppressed, subsonic ammo with a thermal scope. Ask adt to match that!
          😂

Comment

Swann

Swann is what I have love them. Even records sounds.

Comment

I have installed two 8 camera surveillance DVR systems from two different manufacturers. One for a small business and one at my house about 5 years ago.

Both were purchased from Amazon and I prefer and tell others that the Amcrest system is the way to go.

I installed the prior version (960H) of the one in the link below(1080p) at my home and it does well. Easy to setup, instructions and phone app in English, I can access it from my phone anywhere I have cell signal, records about 3 weeks of video for 8 cameras and a 1GB hard drive.

And a decent price.

https://www.amazon.com/Amcrest-Full-...N5XXPHEBWN1Y6E

J

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
                I have installed two 8 camera surveillance DVR systems from two different manufacturers. One for a small business and one at my house about 5 years ago.

Both were purchased from Amazon and I prefer and tell others that the Amcrest system is the way to go.

I installed the prior version (960H) of the one in the link below(1080p) at my home and it does well. Easy to setup, instructions and phone app in English, I can access it from my phone anywhere I have cell signal, records about 3 weeks of video for 8 cameras and a 1GB hard drive.

And a decent price.

https://www.amazon.com/Amcrest-Full-...N5XXPHEBWN1Y6E

J
                If buying that set, a hard drive isn’t included and will add another $100 if you want them to record anything. Otherwise, it’s live viewing only.

Comment

Wyze, Wyze, WYZE.

I stand by them as I have many of them around my house. two way audio, snapshots sent to phone when motion is detected.
                  for the price of a ring you could put 10 wyze cams out.

Comment

Wyze for me. They are coming out with an outdoor camera in fall.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I used Blink and Lorex cameras . The Lorex I have is hard wired although they do have wireless . The blink is wireless . You can pull both up a watch real time or set to receive an alarm. I like both , and not too expensive .

Comment

Ok guys thanks for info. I’m really ****** now, after more looking noticed they were in my storage building and on my back patio. They broke into several cars down my street and broke INTO a house behind me while they were home!!! I’m headed to Best Buy as they have the blink in stock. Then headed to Lowes for a couple motion lights. Then maybe get a couple more guns out!!! I’m beyond ****** now!!!

Comment

I’ll vote blink.

Have had ours for 2 years with little complaints. You can set it up as you please and the free cloud base system is nice (hear that might change in 2021).

Actually now that I think of it we switched internet providers and I need to reset my cameras

Comment

We have ring cameras. So far, they seem to work great.

Comment

Wyze. $25 each. Free cloud. Great App. Best cameras under $200.

Comment

I’ve got two of the Blink XT2’s and they have worked very well for the past year and a half. I battery issues and have only lost connection once during that time, for about ten minutes or so.

Use it to tell solicitors and door to door sales guys to leave without ever opening the door. Probably my favorite thing about it other than being able to keep a watch on my vehicles in the driveway

Comment

Working...
                                X