left handed Trad bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

left handed Trad bow

I'm looking for a left handed Trad Bow. I'm just getting started, so nothing too fancy. Just really want to get started shooting trad.

http://leatherwall.bowsite.com/tf/lw...l.CFM?id=71875 here is one

Comment

Thanks! I'll check it out!!

Comment

Also check eBay and Craigslist. Lots of inexpensive trad bows just watch for cracks and limb twist

Comment

Bob Sarrells is having a 25% off sale on in stock bows. He had some left handed on his web site. Give Bob a call as some bows in stock are not posted on the site. Durk.

Comment

Check out traditionalarcherysales.com, Len usually has a pretty good selection of bows and you should be able to find a lightweight lefty that in good shape for a reasonable price, he only does business in person or over the phone but he's a standup guy and is very easy to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
              Check out traditionalarcherysales.com, Len usually has a pretty good selection of bows and you should be able to find a lightweight lefty that in good shape for a reasonable price, he only does business in person or over the phone but he's a standup guy and is very easy to work with.
              I just bought a bow from Len. He really seemed like a good man! The bow should be here Monday. CANT WAIT! Thanks guys for all the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                I just bought a bow from Len. He really seemed like a good man! The bow should be here Monday. CANT WAIT! Thanks guys for all the help.
                Congrats! Welcome to the fun side

Comment

Working...
                X