Bad Boy Buggie vs Hunt Ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Boy Buggie vs Hunt Ve

So i'm contemplating going electric... you know... for the environment and all

Any feedback on either BBB or Hunt Ve?

For the money I would check out the Titan utv out of Hutto, TX. Saw one at TTH and they also have a full page add in the magazine. There is also a dealer in Garland that had two BBB '08 models he was making a great deal on.

Comment

Originally posted by helibow View Post
      So i'm contemplating going electric... you know... for the environment and all

Any feedback on either BBB or Hunt Ve?
      No feed back (sorry) but if you're tryin' to stir it up, go join the "Happy Earth Day" thread

Comment

Not enough room on here to get into the Bad Boy. Don't do it. Pm me and I will give ya the low down

Comment

got a buddy selling a 06 Bad Boy along with a 06 single axle trailer ---buggy has am/fm c.d radio--game hitch----very nice rig---selling for 7200.00 for all

Comment

I had a couple of VE's before "the crash".

Comment

polaris ranger all the way!!!!

Comment

My buddy owns Titan UTV, I have helped him assemble these and they are tuff vehicles, What really impressed me was the independent suspension, When you can drive off road and never spill a drop out of your UMMMM "soda" His name is Shane Wilson www.TITANUTV.com

Comment

Josh, if/when you go look at the HuntVe try to talk to Rick Roe. I have not been on one in almost a year now, but we were having problems with battery life. I shot some video of a newer model in Sept last year and it worked flawlessly until we flooded it out. Water was coming over Ricks lap when it quit. I might consider it just because they are local, but would like to know their warranty also.

Comment

Once you go gas you will never go back. I can't see spending that much money on an electric buggy. I have a Rhino and I am so glad I bought it instead of the cart I was looking at, it is a far better machine IMO.

Comment

BBB are a hassle when you roll them. my friend has one and we rolled it on its side and it took 5 people and a whinch to get it upright. the thing has about 10 batteries and it is HEAVY!!!! the battery life is ok, not the greatest, could be better. for the money i would much rather by a gas than the electric. they are a hassle

Comment

Originally posted by dwright8 View Post
                        BBB are a hassle when you roll them. my friend has one and we rolled it on its side and it took 5 people and a whinch to get it upright. the thing has about 10 batteries and it is HEAVY!!!! the battery life is ok, not the greatest, could be better. for the money i would much rather by a gas than the electric. they are a hassle

Dang Bro yall must have been doing some serious 4 wheeling. I want to hear that story. The BBB is dang heavy and I have had mine on it's side almost vertical and never rolled it.

Had I known 4 years ago what I know now I would have saved 1/2 my money and bought a lifted cart. Dont get me wrong I luv my buggy but they are awfully expensive and you can get by in most hunting situations with a jacked up cart.

My 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                          Had I known 4 years ago what I know now I would have saved 1/2 my money and bought a lifted cart. Dont get me wrong I luv my buggy but they are awfully expensive and you can get by in most hunting situations with a jacked up cart.

My 2 cents

For the money a lifted electric cart is hard to beat. I miss mine a little (but love my mini truck) Looky....someone's got one in the classfieds

Comment

don't buy electric.... polaris ranger all the way. forget having to constantly charge the batteries.

Comment

Archery1st just sent me a link to this one. Looks very nice and loaded.

Comment

Working...
                              X