• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is your setup cuz i wanna check it out tomorrow

Comment

Good luck! Be gone now plus the water has come up a tad

Comment

huntnfish do you ever go out on weekends. I know you mentioned your usually out on weekdays but we should try to hook up sometime. I'd like to meet you after all the chats we had during the whitetail hunt. Hope all is well. I might make it out next weekend, but then I am in Dallas the one after that, then the next taking my dog Hank to get his UBT II cert hopefully. I think the requirements for that test look super easy after the last trail I ran him on :-).

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
          huntnfish do you ever go out on weekends. I know you mentioned your usually out on weekdays but we should try to hook up sometime. I'd like to meet you after all the chats we had during the whitetail hunt. Hope all is well. I might make it out next weekend, but then I am in Dallas the one after that, then the next taking my dog Hank to get his UBT II cert hopefully. I think the requirements for that test look super easy after the last trail I ran him on :-).
          Not often but would def like to go Chase some pigs with you so just let me know when. Been finding them pretty much every trip just having a hard time getting shots. They have been getting pushed around pretty hard lately. That's awesome about your pup man. Can't beat a good blood dog. If I didn't already have three I would get one myself. I have lost a fee animals that I know a dog would have found. You gona keep him on just deer or let him trail hogs as well? Know some guys won't let them track pigs. Good luck and let me know when you wana go hunt. Will be at the coast next weekend taking my boat down there to get worked on.
          Last edited by huntnfishtex; 02-03-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Shoot yeah I will let him track pigs. I use a 30' lead when I do, so it's not like he will run off and end up gettin killed by one. He is really good at not getting side tracked on different trails too so I don't see any problem with it. Those are the only reasons I could think of why someone wouldn't let theirs track them. I'll shoot you a pm with my number so maybe we can set something up. Be good.

Comment

Haha, reading this thread is better than watching a good tv show, PLUS, there's a lot more drama!

Hopefully we can get some of you Granger regulars out to the Extreme hunt in a couple weeks and increase the odds of a pig coming into camp.

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
                the jerks that screw with peoples **** are a few of the ones that are on here sharing the info with you
                Id check yourself before you call someone a jerk.... Ill offer any info I want to this thread.

Comment

So karma bit me in the *** today. Found hunter sitting EXACTLY in my spot this morning at the very back of this property on a huge escarpment after hunting it for 4 hunts (am/pm) and lugging 25 pounds of corn in and baiting the area. I apologize huntfishtx... ****ty feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                    Id check yourself before you call someone a jerk.... Ill offer any info I want to this thread.
                    Huh? Did I say anything about you or directed to you Chris? Only thing I have said is don't like when people are in my set. Don't give a crap who you share info with. I think your pretty dumb for doing it but hey do whatever you want. So just check yourself before you open your mouth about somethin that has nothing to do with you.
                    Last edited by huntnfishtex; 02-03-2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                      So karma bit me in the *** today. Found hunter sitting EXACTLY in my spot this morning at the very back of this property on a huge escarpment after hunting it for 4 hunts (am/pm) and lugging 25 pounds of corn in and baiting the area. I apologize huntfishtx... ****ty feeling.
                      Man no hard feelings and just the way it goes sometimes on public land. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        Haha, reading this thread is better than watching a good tv show, PLUS, there's a lot more drama!

Hopefully we can get some of you Granger regulars out to the Extreme hunt in a couple weeks and increase the odds of a pig coming into camp.
                        Don't you know its hog wars of Texas round here?!

Comment

Saw two hunters this morning hunting on the south side of the river heard one yell hog hog hog and then I heard shots that sounded like they came from a pistol. I wish that the game warden would spend some time down there.

Comment

I tell you what. This is one of the only threads and or sections of TBH that I like to consistently read. Yall chill out before you get this thread whacked and I have to take off work to whoop each of ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzy100 View Post
                              Saw two hunters this morning hunting on the south side of the river heard one yell hog hog hog and then I heard shots that sounded like they came from a pistol. I wish that the game warden would spend some time down there.
                              That was us this morning but there was no pistol

Comment

[QUOTE=huntnfishtex;6578598]Huh? Did I say anything about you or directed to you Chris? Only thing I have said is don't like when people are in my set. Don't give a crap who you share info with. I think your pretty dumb for doing it but hey do whatever you want. So just check yourself before you open your mouth about somethin that has nothing to do with you.[/

the jerks that screw with peoples **** are a few of the ones that are on here sharing the info with you

I think wrote this correct? Shortly after I shared my info? Correct? Who's the dumb ***. How about you get off MY thread....it was started for people that do not want bull **** just some good ok blood brother granger hog hunting. Everyone who has been on here contributes to this thread I've done nothing but cause drama. ******. Ur worse than the troll on the other thread. At least we thought u had common sense to realize ur hunting PUBLIC land and although it sucks when people mess with ur stuff. It's life and that's hunt PUBLIC land. Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X