Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking my 16 year old to the Aggie game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking my 16 year old to the Aggie game.

I'm taking my son to the Aggie game today. He is interested in going to school there so we are going super early to walk around and maybe eat somewhere. Any recommendations on what to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch the Corp walk in! We’re gonna be there also. Where are y’all sitting?

Comment

gotta do the memorial student center, powerful place to walk into..... can always walk through whatever building would house the major he is interested in, just being there on gameday will be quite the experience, may make getting to restaurants, etc challenging

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
        Watch the Corp walk in! We’re gonna be there also. Where are y’all sitting?

Definitely doing this! We are in 401.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
          gotta do the memorial student center, powerful place to walk into..... can always walk through whatever building would house the major he is interested in, just being there on gameday will be quite the experience, may make getting to restaurants, etc challenging

Thanks for the info!

Comment

I’d walk through the buildings for the majors he’s interested in. They usually have some interesting stuff out and about. Walk through the MSC too and just around campus.

Comment

You might as well go to the Dixie Chicken right across the street from campus for a Freddy’s burger platter or fajita tacos.

Comment

BTHO Kentucky!

The Zachary Engineering Center just opened up if he is interested in Engineering. If he is not , might want to stop by to see if he changes his mind. Building was completely renovated and is an incredible facility. Corp and band march to Kyle field, the flyover during the National Anthem (no kneeling in Kyle Field) , Memorial Student Center, the walk down thru central campus, and loads of tail gaiters that will feed him a burger. BTHO Kentucky.

‘82

Comment

WHOOP!! Enjoy the game!

Comment

Working...
                  X