Antelope hunt recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antelope hunt recommendations

Well once again I didn’t draw for caribou. So instead I’m thinking about booking a hunt for antelope for the wife and I. She will most likely use her rifle but I will be bow hunting.
    Anyone recommend an outfit that can accommodate both without breaking the bank?

Wyoming is a blast. Been there the last two years. There are more antelope than people there.

Comment

Originally posted by hunting270 View Post
      Wyoming is a blast. Been there the last two years. There are 10x more antelope than people there.
      Fixed it for you

If you cant kill one in Wyoming you have problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        Fixed it for you

If you cant kill one in Wyoming you have problems.
        Ain't that the truth

Comment

Yes sir, I grew up in Wyoming. Dang sure miss it. Was really looking for a name of a guide or outfit that could line us out. Don’t want a babysitter just someone that could get us in a decent spot for my wife to get a shot

Comment

I was on the Forgy ranch out of Casper at the base of Garfield Peak. The ranch is 90,000 acres, some private and some BLM. The ranch is about 60 miles out of Casper. I shot one in September that should make the book.

Comment

Originally posted by hunting270 View Post
              I was on the Forgy ranch out of Casper at the base of Garfield Peak. The ranch is 90,000 acres, some private and some BLM. The ranch is about 60 miles out of Casper. I shot one in September that should make the book.
              Nice!!! Thx for the info.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Spearhead Ranch - Douglas, WY. I and 3 others going in Aug '18

Trailboss

Comment

I just booked with Wyoming Professional Hunters. Had good reviews on Bowsite

Comment

Following

Comment

Sagebrush Hunts, Jeremy Guglemeyer

Comment

Working...
                        X