Prayer needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer needed

After a second night of no sleep and constant throbbing pain in my left leg, I type this while waiting on the doctors clinic to open to see if I can get some relief from sciatic pain. I have a Pars fracture on both sides of my L5, and according to the Dr, I have had it for quite some time, but it looks like it might have progressed to a possible herniated disc. I have an appointment with a back surgeon after the 1st of the year, but I need some relied now. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worse enemy. Any help the GS could give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      After a second night of no sleep and constant throbbing pain in my left leg, I type this while waiting on the doctors clinic to open to see if I can get some relief from sciatic pain. I have a Pars fracture on both sides of my L5, and according to the Dr, I have had it for quite some time, but it looks like it might have progressed to a possible herniated disc. I have an appointment with a back surgeon after the 1st of the year, but I need some relied now. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worse enemy. Any help the GS could give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
      Best of luck to you. I been dealing with it for 12 years now. Only thing that helped me was pain medication through an iv. Cant get that everyday though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers sent. I had a PARS fracture a couple of years ago. I know your pain.

Comment

Praying for strength, comfort, and healing through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers sent. Try laying in the floor, butt against the couch and put your legs up in the butt of the couch with knees around a 90* angle. This was the only way I could get relief when I herniated 3 disc in my back. Slept many a nights in that position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Sent for you

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment