Best place for black buck hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place for black buck hunt?

Looking at going on a hunt for a black buck in the next few months hopefully and was just wanting some opinions. Where would yall suggest for good quality animals and also good price wise. Gonna be me and a buddy. And also kinda worried that until late October or so it may be tough since everything is green now.

Definitely looking at kjo but figured I would ask here before making a decision

Comment

I hunted with Extreme Bowhunting in Dec. I took a nice Blackbuck (mature and dark but short in length at 14") we seen several others that would have been better length at least 2 that were over 18". It was a great time and we are already booked for a return trip. Good luck wherever you go.

Comment

I will have to check them out! Thanks for the response!

Comment

Big Oak Bowhunting, Marty Thomas AKA Buff.

Comment

Yeah I have Def Givin buffs place a hard look heard nothing but good things

Comment

Pick a place you will pay for the trophy as opposed to paying for a package if you are serious about getting a good bb.

Comment

Curtis at Double Arrow

Comment

I got mine last fall at the Diamond C. It was close to a Bronze medal, still waiting on the final score from the taxi. Skylar has a great place and there were some there that were a lot bigger than the one took.

Comment

Originally posted by smb250 View Post
                    Curtis at Double Arrow
                    x2

I killed mine at Double Arrow and he barely missed being gold medal, Curtis is a real good guy and guide

Comment

Quatro b or double arrow

Comment

Thanks for all the responses everybody they are much appreciated

Comment

Diamond C!! You wont be dissappointed.

Comment

My daughter got hers at the C. I have had several opportunities at good ones out there but was always holding out for something different. He has some great black buck as well as great other stuff. Price is really good, lodging is excellent and Skylar is ok.

Comment

Working...
                            X