Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever literally crapped their pants from fear or shock or surprise??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever literally crapped their pants from fear or shock or surprise??

It’s a common saying, and the snake thread got me thinking, has anyone actually crapped their pants from fear or shock or surprise? I can’t say I have but surely there must be some good stories out there.

(And if this is not appropriate or too crude I am happy for the mods to remove it.)
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TB80; 11-15-2017, 08:22 PM.

Does the shock of hitting a bump on the way to the stand after two sausage, egg, and cheese taquitos count?

Comment

No but I've had buck fever so bad, I crop dusted my college buddy sitting next to me in the box blind. A big 8pt stepped out......after I finally shot, my buddy goes, "I think you got him. Did you **** your pants?"

Last edited by 8pointer; 11-15-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Fear, shock and surprise usually comes afterwards for me.

Comment

No but adrenaline sure gets my bowels moving. It used to happen every time I played paintball with my buddies. Two minutes into it and I'd have to call myself out and run somewhere that I wouldn't get shot while I was making a doody. Because I have the type of friends that would shoot you while you were defenseless.

Comment

Is this a follow up to the stopped up crapper thread???

Comment

Not from those things but i'll tell ya that if you rig the hot tamale candy machine to give you free tamale's....you will likely crap your pants

Comment

If doing it out both ends when your feeling sick counts as a surprise I just did it in the deer blind on my first hunt this year. I haven't thrown up in 15 years. I walked to the stand and got in the feeder went off. I got that watery feeling in my mouth. I threw the door open to the blind. While on my hands and knees it shot out the front end and as an unexpected surprise out the back end twice as bad. Good thing I had TP in my backpack. I wrote about it on the Wichita Falls area thread if you need another reason to think about it
                If it doesn't count oh well carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by nimrodajh View Post
                  Fear, shock and surprise usually comes afterwards for me.
                  A man of few words, but when he speaks take note.

Comment

No. My issues are usually on the road trying to make it to the next town in time

Comment

I've been pretty spooked by some so called farts a couple times but not sure that counts...

Comment

Umm. No.

Comment

No

Comment

I am sure if you were already "prairie dogging" and got startled real good it would be all but certain to require a clean up on isle 6.

Comment

I knew I was cutting it really close one time, so I was in fear that it would happen. Then I was shocked when it actually did happen. I was on a date with my now wife. Not sure that counts towards your original question though

Comment

Working...
                              X