The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
    Kruger, I hunted the San Juan between Anahuac and Lampazos last year. Did we hunt the same ranch, 8k acres?

Old rock house up on a hill? We actually hunted 3 joining ranches all owned by the same guy. San Juan, Oro and casa Blanca. We just referred to the 3 combined as San Juan. 33,000 acres total

Comment

Originally posted by Kruger14 View Post
      Old rock house up on a hill? We actually hunted 3 joining ranches all owned by the same guy. San Juan, Oro and casa Blanca. We just referred to the 3 combined as San Juan. 33,000 acres total
      We were close to the hills, too close. Lots and lots of cats. Plenty of bear too.Owners name was Tavo, same place?

Comment

We were close to the hills, too close. Lots and lots of cats. Plenty of bear too.Owners name was Tavo, same place?

We definitely had the cats and bears in common but our owners name was Raul.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruger14 View Post
          We definitely had the cats and bears in common but our owners name was Raul.
          Cats, bears, the check point and having to get the vehicle permit is why we got off. Beautiful ranch though.

Comment

Cats, bears, the check point and having to get the vehicle permit is why we got off. Beautiful ranch though.

Yeah the permit and second checkpoint was a hassle. You almost had to go for a long trip to make it worth the trouble and the drive. Wouldn't mind going back some day but at the time the black widow incident was a bit of a wake up call to some of the possible dangers there are from being a long ways from the border that might get overlooked.

Comment

Thanks guys! I appreciate your input.

Comment

Don't be scared go for it

Comment

speaking of bears and cats, our old lease west of Sabinas just sent me these. The lions are cool, but a resident population will absolutely kill any hopes of deer management.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    speaking of bears and cats, our old lease west of Sabinas just sent me these. The lions are cool, but a resident population will absolutely kill any hopes of deer management.
                    Heck looks like that cat was trying to help with the management program killing that 7 pnt

Comment

Who has alfalfa in Laredo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTinnin View Post
                        Who has alfalfa in Laredo?

Most feed stores should have some. Hope this helps.

Comment

Shawn is back killing javis!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                            Shawn is back killing javis!!!

Those javis are a blast to shoot.

Comment

Awesome looking place

Comment

They’re not allowing us to check in guns till opening day? For some reason i don’t remember this being the case last year I’m almost certain we checked in day before opener..is this what everyone’s hearing?

Comment

Working...
                                X