Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Angelo Trad Folks???

Hey Everyone,

Finally got calmed down a bit since I moved back. Is there anyone on here from the San Angelo area? Want to shoot a couple bows and get some in-person info before I go and buy a Trad bow and all the goodies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Some of the best archers in Texas are in that area. Trying to remember the name of the club there, but I'm old and drawing a blank. Someone will be along soon who can point you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
      Hey Everyone,

Finally got calmed down a bit since I moved back. Is there anyone on here from the San Angelo area? Want to shoot a couple bows and get some in-person info before I go and buy a Trad bow and all the goodies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Concho Valley Archery Association in San Angelo

They host an annual San Angelo Midsummer Meltdown TBoT shoot every July

loco cacahuate is a member there and here on TBH - you might want to PM him for more info.

Comment

I haven't seen him on here in awhile.

Comment

Concho Valley Archery Assn is in San Angelo. Their range is out by Lake Nasworthy. Here is a link to their website:

If you contact somebody in the club, they should be able to direct you towards the local trad guys.

Bisch

Edit: Martha you beat me to it. I'm sure you type way faster than me.

Comment

Bisch
            Edit: Martha you beat me to it. I'm sure you type way faster than me.
            Only around 80 wpm these days, Bisch, I'm sure you could beat that.
            Anyway, I say duplicate info is 100% better than no info at all!

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
              I'm lucky if my two-fingered approach to typing gets me 20wpm!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                I'm lucky if my two-fingered approach to typing gets me 20wpm!

Bisch
                x2...I peck away.

Comment

contact jmark100. He is a Trad guy and can tell you everything you want to know about the club. Good luck!

Comment

Angel kid, peanuts,Ken van**** , they will help inane way they can. Just remember sometime they are a little crazy. Contact Mark@ concho valley archery they ma shoot a practice round sometime soon.

Comment

Thanks guys, I've been a member before of CVAA but only saw wheels being shot. Will get hold of someone on their webpage.

Comment

the trad club here will be having our last club shoot second weekend in sept.
                        shooting, bar b que and lots of shooting the bull.
                        come on down ande have some fun.
                        PM me if you like.

Comment

Jon Preston has a trad shop in San Angelo...I don't have his number, but it should be easy to find....

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                            LOL he probly could but ya couldn't understand nundawords

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                              LOL he probly could but ya couldn't understand nundawords
                              ROFLMAO...you are a scream Jeffro.

Comment

Working...
                              X