No announcement yet.

What's the catch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We sat thru one in grand prairie for a free trip to Vegas. Took about an hour and a half at the place local. The guy who ours was from corporate and said they all had to do 1 week a year of sales. We told him first thing we were not buying anything, just if it for the free trip. He was pretty cool about and we just shot the **** the hole time. We got the plane and hotel vouchers that day. They wanted us to go thru another one when we got to Vegas, but we just told them no. It was worth an hour and a half of our time. We do still get calls from them from time to time though.
    Last edited by bullhead44; 01-10-2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BC288 View Post
      How do those place afford to give you all those incentives? Do they really pressure that many people into signing up?
      They don't actually give the incentives. Read above. They all come with huge catches and crazy fees so you won't even want to accept the incentive if you actually get it.

If you do this make a live thread on it. Post prior to the exact incentives they swear you will get. Take pictures of the incentives.. This will be a good thread.

Comment

We did a timeshare presentation in cabo. We walked the property, got a free breakfast and a massage voucher.

When we didnt buy the guy got twisted. We left and got an awesome massage for 2 hours of our time and a free breakfast.

I was happy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I did one in Arizona through Bass Pro. Got 2 nights and $150 in gift cards after and hail no I didn't buy in! I think my total investment was $120.

Comment

Hope they don't have your contact info because they will try.

Comment

I got roped into one of those for a timeshare.

If we had wanted a timeshare it would be been a great deal, we said no and they kept dropping the price and on the third time the price was dropped from around $250/mo to $48/mo so if you do want a timeshare then go to it, say no a few times and get a good deal.

Other than that they aren't really worth it.... we got a "free" cruise voucher and with all the fees and crap it would have been almost the same price as just going on the dang cruise full price

Comment

Working...
              X