Collin County Flooding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Flooding

Not sure how much rain we’ve got so far, but it’s been coming down hard since last night. This is the shooting range up the road from my house. Stinks for those guys for sure. This is the second time in the last couple of years that it’s been flooded. Glad I shoot a bow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that floating around FB and couldn't believe it!

Comment

Dang that is bad.

Comment

Wow, I used to go there a lot. That’s crazy!!!

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

Comment

From your pic it looks like Dallas county is flooding too.

We are in northern Collin county and have had over 7” since lunch yesterday.

Comment

Holy smokes

Comment

That's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post

I was on 380 this morning coming through Mckinney and the cow pastures were
                  completely under water. Pond was also full this morning out in Blue Ridge.

Comment

Good thing there ac is on the roof

Comment

driving home last night saw 2 cars floating in Farmersville. At my house in Bonham we have had over 10 inches of rain so far and still coming down

Comment

Collin County Flooding

Originally posted by lab man View Post

Didn’t think about that! I’m in Collin. We got over 5 inches last night. There more In the forecast, but hoping it passes thru quickly.

Last edited by lost cajun; 09-22-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

No problem. That building is right on the bank of Rowlett Creek. If the creek gets outside it’s bank then the gun range gets flooded.

They just rebuilt the bridge over the creek right there or else the road would be under water too. There was a cop that had to be rescued off of the old bridge a few years ago when he got stranded during a flood.

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
                            Not sure how much rain we’ve got so far, but it’s been coming down hard since last night. This is the shooting range up the road from my house. Stinks for those guys for sure. This is the second time in the last couple of years that it’s been flooded. Glad I shoot a bow!!!

What river or creek is outside its banks? That can't just be surface water. Thats awful.

Comment

Just started raining again in Frisco.

Comment

Working...
                              X