Double down users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
    They love the Dd I'm going through about 2000 pound a week on a 100 acres.
    Must be a salesman

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Must be a salesman
      Did you read his post above yours?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
        Because it can cause antler deformities. I believe it upset the deer's rumen which in turn led to antler deformity..
        Can you provide more info please...

Comment

Awww! How sweet! Peyton defending DD yet again.

Comment

I don't see it that way. I see him defending the thread from guys that feel like they gotta post stupid crap or just have something to say. I posted the thread with the serious intent on learning from someone that knows and had to wade through the bs from others.

For some on here it's not a hobby or a weekend getaway or a few dollars a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
              I don't see it that way. I see him defending the thread from guys that feel like they gotta post stupid crap or just have something to say. I posted the thread with the serious intent on learning from someone that knows and had to wade through the bs from others.

For some on here it's not a hobby or a weekend getaway or a few dollars a month.
              Antler King is what u need to feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post

If you really wanted to know, then why not accept other people telling you of other products? Peyton straight up asked why someone would post on this thread about another product. Seems counterintuitive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton
                  And why did you post that on this thread?
                  You ever find out why your bucks were dying at your feeders? Cat? Coyote?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    If you really wanted to know, then why not accept other people telling you of other products? Peyton straight up asked why someone would post on this thread about another product. Seems counterintuitive to me.
                    His original question was only about Double Down. Not one word was mentioned about other products.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
                      His original question was only about Double Down. Not one word was mentioned about other products.
                      My apologies.

Comment

From my experience with cattle and deer, typically they will eat what the "need". If they are eating that much, it may not have enough of what they need at least in a way that they can use it.

Comment

I know the guy that developed double down showed me pics of mature bucks putting 40 inches more in a year.I've known him a long time and I know he wont lie to me.I think they've taken like 20 bucks over 200'' low fence.but he can afford to pour it to them.I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by chuy43 View Post
                            I know the guy that developed double down showed me pics of mature bucks putting 40 inches more in a year.I've known him a long time and I know he wont lie to me.I think they've taken like 20 bucks over 200'' low fence.but he can afford to pour it to them.I can't.

Some people are real gullible.........it helps to pretty much have the entire ranch HFed

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Some people are real gullible.........it helps to pretty much have the entire ranch HFed

Lol. That's not even close to accurate [emoji849]

Comment

Just filled my protein feeder with DD for the first time so well see how the deer in Rocksprings take to it

Comment

Working...
                                X