Playing at night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing at night...

I decided it was time to start playing with the camera at night. This week was my first outing and here's what I came up with.

I know absolutely nothing about photography, but I enjoyed looking at your pictures, thanks for sharing I thought they were cool looking!

Comment

I dont know anything about photography either except for what my eyes tell me... Good clean crisp shots... Kudo's!!!

Comment

What they said. Don't know anthing about the art of photography, but I do know what I like. Those are cool pictures, with excellent clarity.

Comment

Cool night time pics. What camera were you using?

Comment

Those were nice pics

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechAssassin View Post
              Cool night time pics. What camera were you using?
              I'm using the Nikon D40x with an 18-200VR Nikon lens. I recall all these were shot in aprature mode since they were on a tripod and shutterspeed didn't matter.

Comment

Nice pics. A nice sturdy tripod is key. What kind were you using?

Comment

Nice shots!

Comment

Originally posted by daphysicist View Post
                    Nice pics. A nice sturdy tripod is key. What kind were you using?
                    It's an older Velbon "Victory 480 - Video" model. Seems to do well as a 'freebie' to me but I really want one that the head will turn 90 degrees for portrait shots.

Comment

Cool shots! I love taking night pics.

Comment

Originally posted by M38A1 View Post
                        It's an older Velbon "Victory 480 - Video" model. Seems to do well as a 'freebie' to me but I really want one that the head will turn 90 degrees for portrait shots.
                        I use a Bogen with a pistol grip. It allows you to tilt the head really quickly.

Comment

Working...
                        X