Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou

Who yall got? excited about this one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTpVWh3sL6Y"]Stipe Miocic Highlights - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiIDg5k1Y-U"]Francis Ngannou Highlights (HD) 2017 [Man With The Strongest Punch On The Planet] - YouTube[/ame]

I have Stipe and Cormier on this card.

Stipe is the best 'back foot' fighter in the UFC. He has some really surprising knock out power in really short distances while moving backwards. Ngannou is a great future star but right now he's kind of a one-trick pony. He's got the Hendo H-Bomb but that's really about it.

The Cormier fight is two slightly smaller dudes in the same boat. If Cormier doesn't get clipped, he'll wrestle his way to a victory.

Comment

That Overeem KO was probably the best I have ever seen ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        That Overeem KO was probably the best I have ever seen ...
        Brutal
        But, I'm in stipes corner on this fight. Listened to him on joe rogan's podcast the other day and he seems like a heck of a guy.

Supposably some records on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
          Brutal
          But, I'm in stipes corner. listened to him on joe rogan's podcast the other day and he seems like a heck of a guy.

Supposably some records on the line in this fight.
          Longest heavyweight title defense streak in UFC history.

Comment

Stipe knocked out overeem in the first round to. I got stipe

Comment

i like Stipe..but Francis is a freakin monster... not sure Stipe can withstand the amount of pressure in combination of massive power hes about to endure...

Taking Cormier by lay and pray..

Comment

I've got the fighting firefighter but one swing from Ngannou could end it quick. Not that Stipe couldn't do the same but dang that guy has some crazy power in n his punches.
                Cormier in the other.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  i like Stipe..but Francis is a freakin monster... not sure Stipe can withstand the amount of pressure in combination of massive power hes about to endure...

Taking Cormier by lay and pray..
                  My feelings exactly

Comment

Everybody likes to talk about the 1 punch knock out power that Francis has, news flash, every heavyweight contender has 1 punch knock out power.

Comment

Stipe my choice, but that Francis is brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                        Everybody likes to talk about the 1 punch knock out power that Francis has, news flash, every heavyweight contender has 1 punch knock out power.
                        yeh..except he hits you with that one punch a dozen times a second...

Comment

Stipe is who I'm pulling for but the deck is stacked against him..
                          Francis is obviously juicing big time.. He will be hard to beat..
                          I predict he pops a drug test somewhere down the road.

Comment

I really like Stipe. But I'm not sure he is gonna win this one. No one has seen Ngannou's ground game, but he has shown that he at least has decent takedown defense. I don't think it will matter because I don't believe this one will ever hit the mat until someone is KOd.

Cormier by domination.

Edit: Semi-related note, sounds like Conor McGregor is about to be stripped of his LW title, Khabib vs Ferguson will be for the new title.
                            Last edited by Grizz83; 01-17-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Lots of pro fighters are picking Stipe.

Comment

Working...
                              X