No announcement yet.

Big cat contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're gonna try and different strategy this year and go full on night vision. Any tips? We've always used lights.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      I'm betting the winner will be less than 30#
      I betting the opposite. 3rd place may be less than 30#

Comment

I think it will take at least a 30lb cat to win. Ivey we have a blast and shoot some critters no matter what.

Comment

Hmmm. I may have to give this a shot this year.

Comment

One day closer

Comment

All y'all should go live with this.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty awesome event!

Comment

Big cat contest

This was us last yr. Two of my guys missed two big cats that I think could have won it last march. What won that tournament? 20 something pounds

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                    this was us last yr. Two of my guys missed two big cats that i think could have won it last march. What won that tournament? 20 something pounds
                    [ATTACH]684142[/ATTACH][ATTACH]684143[/ATTACH]

Comment

Way to go. We're are pretty pumped. Got some good stuff on camera this year.

Comment

Cool how many acres are y'all calling Boh?

Comment

Under a thousand 2 different spots in coke and not real sure in rankin. Maybe a couple sections?
                          My place in coke has a huge dried up creek right off the lake that runs right through the middle of the place. We did really good during the day time over there last year.

Comment

There you go! Good luck man! Yeah the first set we did last year we had an adult cottontail come sit next to our fox pro and then from out of the cedar bush a big cat jumped on our call. He never did stop to give a good shot but my buddy missed him on the run. It was crazy haha we had live bait! Then the next set we did we had the biggest yote I've ever seen run a mile across a field and never stop once to give us a shot! The day time slowed way down after the first two sets then night came and we killed the s*** out of the fox. I feel like we could have been close to winning the most fox if we had decided to kill all the ones we saw!

Comment

Comment

Sweet, you putting anything in front of the cam or those just walk by pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X