Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf

Got my first hole in one Friday. 115 yards to the flag, pitching wedge one hop and in. Pretty cool but I was playing by myself so no witnesses. How many of you all have gotten one? My Dad is 80 years old and has 3, all after he turned 70.

I have witnessed 3. Does that count?
    Congrats

Comment

Congrats!!!

I have 4. Made my first when I was 7 and I've been lucky to make some more since then.

Comment

I have come very close. Once on a short par 4, six inches from the hole. Easy eagle though

Comment

Comment

I've seen one but never have gotten one.
            Been playing for 10 years.

Comment

Never got one, within inches a couple of times. Maybe someday, Congrats

Comment

I have 1 ....147 yds 7 iron

been some years back

Comment

Congrats.

I've been playing for 35 years and been close a few times. Had two roll to the cup and lip out.

My 16 year old daughter made one about a month ago.

Comment

I have one and it was witnessed by seven other people. During the weekly men's tournament. Won $27 and a year's supply of Whataburger. I've witnessed two or three other aces.

Comment

I got 1. 175 7 iron. Thing that sucked is it was a par 5 under construction so they made it a par 3. From where you hit, you could only see the top of the flag.

Comment

Congrats! I've been fairly close, I've hit the pin twice on Par 3s. One day I hope...

Comment

One. First time I had played that particular course. PW from 125.

It was about 20 years ago.

Comment

None here. I have come very close on a number of times.

Comment

None for me .... bounced and hit the pin on a par 4 and set on the edge of the cup .... closest I will probably ever be since I'm not a very good golfer.

Comment

Working...
                              X