GW call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW call

At about 11:30 p.m. on June 21, a Government Canyon State Park police officer received a missing persons call from the San Antonio Police Department. It seems the missing person called 911 from somewhere in the park reporting that an animal had been following and growling at her, so she had taken refuge by climbing a tree. The park police officer searched her last reported location to no avail, but was able to make contact on her cell phone to reassure her help was on the way. She urged him to please hurry because an animal she believed to be a wild pig was nearby and growling. He informed her he would turn on his truck siren and asked her to listen. She was unable to hear his siren, so the officer told her to use her iPhone to send him her location by text message, which she did. The officer then hiked to that location and found her and a male subject in a tree. She warned the officer that the pig was still close by and she heard it just a few minutes before he arrived. Shortly after that, the officer heard a car drive over the rumble strips nearby on Galm Road and watched as the woman’s body language immediately changed. The officer asked if they believed the noise they just heard was a pig and both nodded.

He explained it was only cars crossing rumble strips on the road nearby. Embarrassed by the misperceived threat, the lost hikers were reassured by the officer that the unknown can be scary and their reaction surprisingly common.

Comment

They should never be allowed to vote, talk, or step in anything nature/outdoor related ever again.... Dear lord lol

Comment

Those people should stick to playing Nintendo.

Comment

AOC was a the park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
            AOC was a the park?

Hahaha

Comment

Crazy.

Comment

Haha. Some people....

Comment

AOC was a the park?

Roflmao

Comment

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Comment

aoc was a the park?

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                      lmfao! :d

Comment

This is why I stepped away from social media, I work alone, and get most of my social interactions from here on this green screen or in my driveway talking to my neighbors nowadays.

the general population is about as capable as a bologna sandwich.

Comment

liberals outta there bubble !! to funny

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            They should never be allowed to vote, talk, or step in anything nature/outdoor related ever again.... Dear lord lol
                            Or reproduce.....

Comment

Sounds like a lotta guys on here. We have a whole thread floating somewhere of all the TBHrs who have been scared by loud/weird noises on the way to their stand .
                              They now carry howitzers with them for protection from these beast.
                              1 guy stated, he knew the creature to be several 100lbs and his consensus was it some sort of bigfoot.
                              Pretty normal in today's society of outdoorsmen

Comment

Working...
                              X