Covert Camera Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Camera Issue

I’ve formatted the SD card and checked for a firmware update and neither have helped.

It’s taking photos but not sending them. Any suggestions?

If not I’ll be calling into CS tomorrow

I don't have a covert but another brand and that happened to me earlier this year. I called the manufacturer for support and she had me reset to factory settings and it worked then. May want to try a complete reset.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
      I don't have a covert but another brand and that happened to me earlier this year. I called the manufacturer for support and she had me reset to factory settings and it worked then. May want to try a complete reset.
      Didn’t think of this.

Just reset it and tried send a photo but no luck. Diagnosed the photo.

Looks like it’s heading back to Covert

Comment

Mine quit sending pictures 7/5. Headed to the lease this weekend and will try to update and see if that fixes it. Has worked in the past.

Comment

Make sure you enteeed your IMEI(?) number correctly. If not, it won’t connect.

Comment

Verizon or ATT?

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              Have had the camera for a year or so and this just started.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Verizon or ATT?
              Verizon

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                Mine quit sending pictures 7/5. Headed to the lease this weekend and will try to update and see if that fixes it. Has worked in the past.
                This one stopped 7/14

SD card format, firmware check, and a restore to factory settings hasn’t done anything for mine so hopefully you have better luck!

Comment

Pretty sure Covert is having issues with Verizon right now not sending pics in some areas on Verizon’s side of things. Prob not the camera. There was a few posts on Tbh about it recently.

I would call Covert Monday to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Pretty sure Covert is having issues with Verizon right now not sending pics in some areas on Verizon’s side of things. Prob not the camera. There was a few posts on Tbh about it recently.

I would call Covert Monday to confirm.
                    10-4 and appreciate the info

We have a couple of them and one is fine sending photos but this one isn’t which is strange

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post

This happened to me once also. I made a typo on my account settings on the website. A couple hours later finally figured it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Verizon cam quit sending pics 7/17, been out a month with no issues until now, gonna call CovertWireless on Monday

Comment

Glad I seen this. Been thinking about getting 2. Gonna hold off.

Comment

Originally posted by Invisible Man View Post
                            I wouldn’t let it stop you from getting one.

We made the switch a few years ago and will never go back to regular game cameras. A few more moving parts with these guys that sometimes cause a slight headache.

Headaches are nothing new in the game Camera world though

Comment

Originally posted by Invisible Man View Post
                              Big mistake based off one post. Come on man.

Comment

Working...
                              X