• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    Fixed it for you

Lmao! Beat me to it!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Grasshopper, you underestimate me . I plan to show up Friday afternoon and bring said cookies and enjoy a few brews with you dudes but can't make it Saturday!
      Well dang! Sounds like we may have lots of cookies then cause i bought some more. And if you are around Friday night for dinner, I'm hoping for a chance to meet the man, myth, the legend of Burnadell.

Comment

What time Friday are all of you girls arriving at Pope’s?

Comment

I'm shooting for around 2-3pm, maybe a bit earlier if I get my fires put out quickly in the morning

Comment

We're heading out around 0600, so it will be around noon or so before we get there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in Sulphur Springs, 20 minutes from the lake, and plan to start fishing around 9am tomorrow.
              I'll be in an OLD gray Hurricane deck boat with a 150 Evinrude, holler if you see me.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
                I'm shooting for around 2-3pm, maybe a bit earlier if I get my fires put out quickly in the morning
                Man drinking beer is not same as fire fighting..

Comment

I'll be arriving late. Maybe 8ish. Boss is on vacation tmw and I have to cover. This is the longest 4 day work week ever! Ready for some lake time!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by TeamAmerica; 05-30-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

If you don't stop to get some Thermocline tadpole in Go To with orange 1/4oz heads I would suggest you do!!![emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I plan to be fishing by 8:00 am.
                      Blue and white NarticStar with big Masonic logo on the motor
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	75D5F818-B525-40CB-9166-C3B3A89A5CB9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	24580552

Comment

[ATTACH]958816[/ATTACH]
                        Hell yeah! That is my dream boat! Congratulations on the new ride.

Comment

[ATTACH]958816[/ATTACH]
                          Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            Hell yeah! That is my dream boat! Congratulations on the new ride.

Thanks
                            I worked up to it.
                            Bought a new tracker and got it paid off. Traded it for the Skeeter that was twice as high. Got the Skeeter paid off and traded it for The NarticStar which is twice as high as the Skeeter.
                            If I can get it paid off I plan to keep it for a long time

Comment

I might show up to fish tomorrow. Probably be there around noonish. Got a couple of things to do in the morning before heading out. I'll be in a Tracker pro 17 by myself, so if you see me, holler at me. I have no idea what I'm doing on the crappie fishing for the most part. lol

Winds are showing less than 5mph tomorrow so it should be a great day on the lake.

Comment

Thanks

I worked up to it.

Bought a new tracker and got it paid off. Traded it for the Skeeter that was twice as high. Got the Skeeter paid off and traded it for The NarticStar which is twice as high as the Skeeter.

If I can get it paid off I plan to keep it for a long time
                                Is that a 24'? What motor? Yamaha 250? That boat will last you forever, especially running it in fresh water.

Comment

Working...
                                X