Clear All

Any minute

Comment

Good luck! And you make me sick all the hunting you do[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following along...... cool thread Antlers86

Comment

Doe left a few minutes ago. I'm fixing to ease on out. Have a deadline on house to finish so BIL can move in. Pending weather I will be back tomorrow, Friday or for sure Saturday.

Comment

would you hurry up and kill something-my productivity at works has been in the crapper since you started this thread

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
              would you hurry up and kill something-my productivity at works has been in the crapper since you started this thread
              Haha... Man I'm trying. This buck must have a GPS on me. I swear as soon as I walk out he will come in. Remember Dec 12 next time I check cams.

I will get him. Just need a week now that he has started feeding again.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                Good luck! And you make me sick all the hunting you do[emoji23]

My wife hack your account?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  My wife hack your account?

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Wind shifts out of the West in 1 hour or so. I'll back out when it does. Rain came through 6:30.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Brushed in the blind today at lunch.

Got home from work and the Wife said get in the blind so I did. She was right last time. My luck though the wind just now shifted and is blowing straight at the shooting lane. Oh well already here.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Should be good this evening. The morning should be perfect.

Comment

Good luck! Did you find out anything on your trail camera?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I might have that same quick set blind for ground hunting. Think I bought it back in the late 1990s for hunting public lands with shotgun. Slayed many deer with it.

Comment

No movement today. Tomorrow should be good. Have a lot of work to do but may get in a couple hours. Saturday and Sunday look really really really good!

Camera never turned up. Boss of company is going to handle it.

Comment

Working...
                                X