• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the double post

Comment

Nobody ? Kinda hard to believe

Comment

A good budget smoke that I really like is the Oliva Gold series. They are really smooth and taste great, I get them by the pack and those are my give aways when someone wants to come over to smoke with me. Definitely not giving a new smoker one of my cubans. I've had too many people want to try a cigar only to smoke a few puffs and not like it. I don't mind giving away a Cuban to someone who really smokes but not to someone just wanting to try it for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDownSouth View Post
          Fellas,

I know nothing about Cigars. But my Boss loves smoking them. He is a tight wad so I don’t think he is smoking the good stuff. I just bought a Cigar cutter from Stic, and was wondering what’s the best mid grade cigars to get him ? He lives drinking his Crown Royal so anything that will go with that. I was also thinking about getting him a humidifier as well. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I like to smoke them as well. But I get the cheap ones as well.
          The best.IMO.
          Padron 1964 Aniversario Exclusivo Natural Robusto
          Item # R07825

Comment

Originally Posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            Thanks for the tips. I’ve been smoking a while now just wanting to try some of what y’all like.

Anyone have a good stick recommendation for under 5$
            Padron Delicias hard to find.
            Oliva G Maduro Special, this is my go-to short smoke, lots of flavor, but a 30-40 minute smoke. Very short. No need to age these guys...Much like the Fuente Short Story.
            Fuente has a green label en Cedro, but I can't remember the name.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              Originally Posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
              Thanks for the tips. I’ve been smoking a while now just wanting to try some of what y’all like.

Anyone have a good stick recommendation for under 5$
              Padron Delicias hard to find.
              Oliva G Maduro Special, this is my go-to short smoke, lots of flavor, but a 30-40 minute smoke. Very short. No need to age these guys...Much like the Fuente Short Story.
              Fuente has a green label en Cedro, but I can't remember the name.

Fuente Cameroon Gran Reserva? They are an awesome smoke IMO

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those of you that use a tupperware container as your humidor, do you have a hydrometer in there as well, or would you trust a boveda pack to keep the RH correct?

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                  For those of you that use a tupperware container as your humidor, do you have a hydrometer in there as well, or would you trust a boveda pack to keep the RH correct?
                  That's what I do, I also put the tupidor in a cooler, call it a tuppicoolidor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDownSouth View Post
                    Fellas,

I know nothing about Cigars. But my Boss loves smoking them. He is a tight wad so I don’t think he is smoking the good stuff. I just bought a Cigar cutter from Stic, and was wondering what’s the best mid grade cigars to get him ? He lives drinking his Crown Royal so anything that will go with that. I was also thinking about getting him a humidifier as well. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I like to smoke them as well. But I get the cheap ones as well.
                    Cigarbid.com

I like anything AJ Fernandez has his hand in. This is one of my go to sets. I have been able to get the set for $85 in the past. It MSRP’s for $550 or so. The absolute best bang for my buck yet. It’s an awesome set. The Man O’ War Ruination and Diesel Wicked are my favorites. But I love them all. I try a lot of different cigars, but have found that I can get them anywhere from $2-$3 each by being patient on that website. Wife absolutely hates it Click image for larger version

Name:	7A44D322-4570-4932-A1A7-246A29306F48.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	24556371

Comment

As far as cheap cigars, I find it an absolute waste of my time. If I am patient I can even get some of my favorites in the $1.50 range. The last two cigars on the right in the picture above are $20 a stick. At $2.50 or so a stick with shipping your still smoking “cheap” cigars but getting a stick worth smoking.

Cigar.com has an intro set that might also fit your bill. 10 very nice cigars and a humidor for $70.

Shop premium cigars, humidors, samplers, pipes, pipe tobacco, and accessories at CIGAR.com. Huge cigar selection at great prices everyday.

Comment

I am revisiting an old friend this morning while waiting on our storage building to be delivered. I just love watching the sunrise at the coast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys post some cigar stands please. Thinking of making a few as a fun project and need some ideas. Want something particularly interesting for a co-worker who was very generous when I mentioned getting back into cigar smoking...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                            You guys post some cigar stands please. Thinking of making a few as a fun project and need some ideas. Want something particularly interesting for a co-worker who was very generous when I mentioned getting back into cigar smoking...
                            Google: Castle cigar stands

Comment

Cigar

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                              Cigarbid.com

I like anything AJ Fernandez has his hand in. This is one of my go to sets. I have been able to get the set for $85 in the past. It MSRP’s for $550 or so. The absolute best bang for my buck yet. It’s an awesome set. The Man O’ War Ruination and Diesel Wicked are my favorites. But I love them all. I try a lot of different cigars, but have found that I can get them anywhere from $2-$3 each by being patient on that website. Wife absolutely hates it [ATTACH]929129[/ATTACH]
                              Thank you for the info. I just ordered the starter set

Comment

These showed up a week or two ago. Had one before their nap. Paired with Balcones Baby Blue Whiskey. It was delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X