No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard there was a buck shot in 5E but not recovered. Anymore information on this?

Comment

Originally posted by foster6234 View Post
      I heard there was a buck shot in 5E but not recovered. Anymore information on this?
      I didn't make it out there today. I hope they recover it. The one pictured above is the first shooter I've seen in more than one pic the whole season. Would suck, if he's shot, that he wasn't at least recovered. Sigh...

Comment

Yea, just heard he recovered it... Dying to see the pic, we have some studs in the area and of course I had to work!

Comment

Yea, just heard he recovered it... Dying to see the pic, we have some studs in the area and of course I had to work!
          That's great news. I'd also love to see a pic. Did you hear any particulars like number of points etc?

Comment

Yea, heard it was 8 point, 2.5-3.5 years old and if I remember correctly it scored 108 inches

Comment

Yea, heard it was 8 point, 2.5-3.5 years old and if I remember correctly it scored 108 inches
              Thanks. Merry Christmas.

Comment

you too

Comment

Buck from 5E

Sorry for the late post... house full of family.

The buck I shot on Friday and found on Saturday left near no blood. The shot was a little high, but still pretty good.

Found the buck 150 yards away by finding deep prints. Broken brow tine makes him a 7 point, 18" wide. Disagree with the age. Had an official scorer say he's 4.5. You be the judge.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Either way, still a cool deer. Good gene to get out of there

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Good luck if y'all are headed out today. Think I'll head out and see what shows.

Comment

Can someone explain why 5E is closed for bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
                            Can someone explain why 5E is closed for bucks?
                            A buck was taken last Saturday

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well. Guess it's time for plan B

Comment

Well got some good fresh air. Saw a few deer just nothing i was looking for since i got 2 in the freezer. Wind changed and so im headed out. Good luck if you're still out or if your out this afternoon the weather (-) the wind is great today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X