This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Two games into year #2 for Tom Herman how are Longhorn fans really feeling about him? I really expected Texas to win their first 2 games by a combined score of about 110-17. I like to needle Texas fans and have no problem with them losing, but I’m a just as surprised as you are that they look this bad. Does he just need more time to get ‘his guys’ or would a 5-7 season get him canned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn’t know you could actually look worse in year 2, compared to a sloppy year 1, but here we are....

No I don’t think he gets canned missing a bowl game, even though he should.

Comment

Two games into year #2 for Tom Herman how are Longhorn fans really feeling about him? I really expected Texas to win their first 2 games by a combined score of about 110-17. I like to needle Texas fans and have no problem with them losing, but I’m a just as surprised as you are that they look this bad. Does he just need more time to get ‘his guys’ or would a 5-7 season get him canned?

5-7 he needs to be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Ingram hurt a knee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I’m sure nothing released on how bad? I like the way he runs

Comment

Nope he won’t get fired. I am extremely concerned an offensive minded coach can’t get any offense going. WTH is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            That’s a **** shame.

They had their chances. Mond missed two open receivers for touchdowns. One was an overthrow and the other one was caught but underthrown. Aggies could have made a few more plays but didn’t. Just one of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
              Is that the only thing you can think of to post.

Enjoying tu suck doesn’t mean I’m obsessed, it’s just fun to watch y’all suck

So, if you're not obsessed, why would you "Enjoy the TU suck???? It would seem like you would be more obsessed with SEC SEC SEC

Comment

If he goes 5-7( which is possible from what I have seen) he deserves to be fired. Saying that I hope he's not I think it will do more harm than good to the program. You can't keep going through coaches like that and expect kids to want to come play there.
                They have played up and down so far. A couple drives in a row they look like crap then turn it around and score in 5 plays marching it down the field. Alot of it seems like play calling which comes down to TH. The got complacent and looked like the were trying to burn the clock up. On D they haven't been impressive either....the D line looks tiny compare to others and don't get much penetration.
                I hope they can turn it around but alot of it comes down to coaching IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                  Finally.....you used the word “some”. I really thought it was not in your vocabulary. I am proud of you. You may finally get it that not all Aggies talk crap. Thank You.
                  Lol I try!

Comment

I saw a quote that caught my eye... if I could buy Herman for what he’s truly worth and sale him for half of what he thinks he’s worth, I’d be a rich man.

Comment

Is Samford going to beat the new and improved 'Noles?

Comment

Malik Hornsby to the ags. May of lost on field but jimbo is killing it in recruiting.

Comment

Looking at Herman's record at Houston he has a history of beating really good teams and laying an egg against teams he should beat. I'm afraid that's what we are doomed with. His last year in Houston he beat ou and Louisville both ranked number 3. Lost to navy, smu and I cant remember the other 2 losses. The previous year they lost to Connecticut.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                            So, if you're not obsessed, why would you "Enjoy the TU suck???? It would seem like you would be more obsessed with SEC SEC SEC

Settle down bevo....I see about 20 memes a week that say....’it’s 12 o’clock in(insert location) and OU still sucks!’ from Texas fans. Although they’re becoming less frequent these days.

It’s what fans do. Texas just doesn’t have much ammo currently to take too many shots so they become a little more diplomatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                              Is Samford going to beat the new and improved 'Noles?
                              Nope!

Comment

Settle down bevo....I see about 20 memes a week that say....’it’s 12 o’clock in(insert location) and OU still sucks!’ from Texas fans. Although they’re becoming less frequent these days.

It’s what fans do. Texas just doesn’t have much ammo currently to take too many shots so they become a little more diplomatic.

I'm quite calm. It just seems to me that immediately following a close loss to the number 2 team in the nation, the aggy nation would be more focused on SEC, ACC, SEC,ACC,

Comment

Working...
                                X