No announcement yet.

Trad Shooters First Shot Challenge / week 6 / 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like jerp is in the lead, with a one lung shot grizz chewing on his leg!

Bisch

Comment

Good shooting guys. Now that I'm done hunting I'll try to join in on the fun.

Comment

Somebody needs to put a hole in that ursine heart!

Comment

Need to get me some arrows tuned for my longbow so I can try some of these

Comment

Good shooting on a tough target

Comment

I hope some of you are taking advantage of this beautiful day to try this challenge!

Comment

I've been completely redoing my arrows to comply with the IBO fletching rules, and all I have right now is bare shafts to shoot.

I've got my bare shafts shooting pretty good, but I'm not going to fletch any until I have my wraps.

I might try doing this with bare shafts later this afternoon if I get a chance, but I don't expect anything spectacular from it.

Rick

Comment

Extra credit for a kill with bare shaft lol.

Comment

Well, this won't be the winning shot,

BUT

I bet it would fold his legs up, and make him do the old jaw flop right there.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Rick

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1401.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	24363761

Been a while since I've participated but the weather cooperated this evening, had a weird tear on impact with the backstop (had the the paper over the gaping hole on my 3d bear) but not a bad shot all things considered. Great shooting jerp, that one's going to be tough to beat!

Edit - sorry for the sideways picture but I can't figure out how to rotate it

Comment

This won't beat Jerp, but I'm usually happy to hit within 2 inches of a half inch target from 18 yards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1423969824427.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	24363794

Comment

Well, unless someone jumps in at the last minute, jerp gets the win for this week!

Congrats John, and pick us a good one for next week!

Bisch

Comment

Did Jerp get eaten by that Griz?

Comment

I could make that shot - with my .308, possibly even from the fetal position.

Comment

Working...
                              X