Ever lost your license?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever lost your license?

First year ever I get to pay the $10 stoopid tax.
    SMH

I’ve never lost mine but I have left it behind 4 hrs away and had to pay.

Comment

Nope. It stays in my wallet. I’ve never lost my wallet either.

Comment

I thought the TPWD app makes your license available for verification 24/7?
        Edit.....I just realized that you'd still need tags.
        Last edited by HeyMikey; 09-27-2020, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
          I thought the TPWD app makes your license available for verification 24/7?

Not seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
            Not seeing that.
            I just checked and my license is available to view online, but I also realized that you'd still need tags off of your license for deer & turkey, so it won't help in that regard.

Comment

Deviated from protocol— normally immediately goes with my Eagle Peak pass in my visor. Kept it floating around because my dad drove to the dove opener.

Comment

Misplaced mine twice. Later found both, but $10 isn't too bad of an insurance policy, and can get instant replacement without any delay. Game warden gave me a pass since he knew to get my public permit I had to have a license. Now, I stick it in my wallet, but some years I never pull it out.

Comment

Haven't lost mine (yet). But I've left it in the pockets of my clothes (twice) and washed it. The ink ran and it was super sticky and warped from being in the dryer.

Comment

last year I bought it at Academy, got to my truck, couldn't find it. Searched everywhere for about 20 minutes. Could not find it. Had to buy a replacement within a 1/2 hour and never left the property. Would have been ok paying the stoopid tax x10. I was pretty upset with myself.

Comment

Ever lost your license?

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                      I just checked and my license is available to view online, but I also realized that you'd still need tags off of your license for deer & turkey, so it won't help in that regard.

Got it— and yep, still need tags (hopefully).
                      Last edited by meltingfeather; 09-27-2020, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Yes sir I have lost it before and had to buy a replacement. Frustrating but at least the process isn't bad.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

I did once in the middle of October and bought the replacement. Opening weekend of rifle season when the GW visited camp , I was accused of buying a second license so I could shoot twice as many deer. I didn’t know whether to be ****** of being accused of something that ridiculous or thank him for saying I was that successful with my bow.

Comment

I lost mine last year. Had my drivers license, hunting license, hunters Ed, and social security card in the little fold up case they give you. I fell in a creek on a log crossing and I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check on it. Pretty sure that’s where I dropped it.
                            Went back several times to look for it and never found it.

Comment

I washed my wallet a few months ago and ruined the license. But it was after deer season and i had the app on my phone if i needed to show it

Comment

Working...
                              X