Biden EarPiece at Town Hall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden EarPiece at Town Hall?

So, there is a picture floating around of Biden apparently with a flesh colored ear piece at the latest town hall.

I am not sure if the picture is legit, or if it was an earpiece for him to hear the questions. However, it did get the wheels turning a bit. Biden obviously has performed better in some situations than others. I know some news networks and outlets feed him questions, etc.

How do we know if Biden is being feed respoonses or phrases during the debates?

As shot as he seems at times, I am not sure it would even help but just curious what you guys think?

You know he's being told responses every time he opens his mouth. But even when being told or shown what to say he jacks it all up.

Which is why there will be no debate in 4 days. Did that get canceled yet?

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ_LyJfYe8&ab_channel=Movieclips"]Hunting for Words - Roxanne (7/8) Movie CLIP (1987) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Biden is probably the biggest mess of a candidate in American history. It’s really bizarre

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          You know he's being told responses every time he opens his mouth. But even when being told or shown what to say he jacks it all up.

Which is why there will be no debate in 4 days. Did that get canceled yet?

I imagine that announcement will come down day of or morning prior.

Comment

Pretty good breakdown of how he uses it.

Note: All comments in my videos are strictly my opinion. https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/ To help support this channel and to learn more about body language, You can visit my website where you can view exclusive content, as well as a tutorial…

Comment

Do you mean the bit from the "body language expert" who starts with the premise that "there's something wrong with his brain?" I've watched the whole thing and don't even see the "earpiece" that is in the title of the video.
              That video is straight up hit-piece propaganda in my estimation.
              I think JB is an idiot, but I'm not the kind to let that assessment color what I actually see with my own eyes.
              Post the picture you're talking about or a story about it-- I'm curious.

Comment

I can't take anyone serious who fails to see that there is something wrong with Biden's cognitive ability.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  Do you mean the bit from the "body language expert" who starts with the premise that "there's something wrong with his brain?" I've watched the whole thing and don't even see the "earpiece" that is in the title of the video.
                  I think JB is an idiot, but I'm not the kind to let that assessment color what I actually see with my own eyes.
                  Post the picture you're talking about or a story about it-- I'm curious.

Yes. The video IS a hit piece. And it’s spot on. You can see it yourself, even though you can’t see the ear piece in his ear. You can see Biden is looking at someone off camera when someone asks him something, seems to be listening, then changes his demeanor or switches the subject. This is not the only example of this. There are videos of him signaling for “help”, and someone comes and leads him away or stops the interview. There are videos of him asking for the teleprompter to be brought closer at a question and answer session, and him reading things off the teleprompter he wasn’t supposed to read, like that “end of quote” line. . And he actually does have proven problems using his ear buds.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    do you mean the bit from the "body language expert" who starts with the premise that "there's something wrong with his brain?" i've watched the whole thing and don't even see the "earpiece" that is in the title of the video.
                    I think jb is an idiot, but i'm not the kind to let that assessment color what i actually see with my own eyes.
                    Post the picture you're talking about or a story about it-- i'm curious.
                    Whether it is for hearing loss or not, there is something in his ear.

[ATTACH]1020660[/ATTACH]

Comment

Here is the picture I am talking about. It does not look like a regular hearing aid.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesnt always wear them

Click image for larger version

Name:	biden without earpiece.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	24632395

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                          Here is the picture I am talking about. It does not look like a regular hearing aid.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                          HE should get the "conspicuous service medal" for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                            Whether it is for hearing loss or not, there is something in his ear.
                            Not sure on those, but it does seem pretty obvious he's getting input-- the GMA thing from May where he pivots to try and cover up a straight lie is pretty stupid. The stammering and blinking are lie detection red flags all day. All politicians lie-- don't make it right.
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnaoqZk71Uk"]Joe Biden Say Knows Nothing About Investigation Of Michael Flynn - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Even if it is hearing aids there are some that are Bluetooth capable and could be being fed info through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X