Bushlan Camo & GameGuard Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushlan Camo & GameGuard Camo

I'm needing some help with a research project. I need some opinions or reviews on these 2 types of camo both Positive and Negative. Basically if you own some what do you like about it and what do you not like about it. Where did it succeed and where did it fail. Any feedback will be put to use for this paper. Thank you in advance

Bushland lets me get away with more movement drawing on the stand. The gameguard is light colored where the bushlan is medium. Bushlan is made for hunting and gameguard is made to make you look good shopping at Bass-Pro and hunting shows. jmo

Comment

GameGuard is a better quality material and therefore more comfortable IMO.

Comment

BUSHLAN CAMO
        The Harry Houdini of Camo

Comment

Bushlan offers more concealment in my opinion. More color options as well. I used to have a bushlan pop up blind that required very little brushing in. I loved that thing. Wish I could find another one.

Comment

Takeaways so far:
            * Bushlan pattern provides dependable concealment in the field.
            * GameGuard is visually appealing to human eye.
            * GameGuard offers comfortable fabric options.
            * Bushlan offers more color tone options.

Comment

I wore green Bushlan on a mule deer hunt in New Mexico. The guide tried to buy it off my back when he couldn't find me on the side of the hill where he put me

Comment

I love GameGuard. The material is very comfortable. I even wear the camo in Hill Country (Kerrville area) and no issue with deer spotting me.

Comment

GG is more to appeal to the hunter and their apparel is eye catching and comfortable. Bushlan was started by Bobby Parker in the late 80's if memory serves me correctly and offers several different color schemes that are effective for concealment. In the early 90's, Bushlan owned the Texas market but it never gained nationwide appeal because Mossy Oak, Real Tree and Tree Bark were pretty well established back east.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Ahh, a camo survey......memories circa 2007, good ole Adair.

Comment

Working...
                    X