new mathews bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new mathews bows

I am kind of getting in the mood for a new Mathews whats the best new ones and prices

Their flagship is the Vertix. $1099

Comment

I will check it out thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        I currrntly have the Triax, does there appear to be enough differences to make the upgrade? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
          I currrntly have the Triax, does there appear to be enough differences to make the upgrade? Thoughts?
          Lol that's how I felt between the Halon and Triax. I liked the longer ATA of the Halon so that's what I stuck with.

Comment

Honestly, no! Not unless you just want to have a 30” Triax.

But come shoot one and let’s shoot the breeze. That’s free!!

Comment

I will. My backup bow is needing a tune anyway, and I need arrows. What else do I need?

Comment

I will. My backup bow is needing a tune anyway, and I need arrows. What else do I need?
                Those new Garmin sights are nice.

Comment

Those new Garmin sights are nice.
                  I’ve been a spot Hogg guy for a while and recently put an IQ on my Triax. I liked the idea of 2 fixed and 1 adjustable, but really don’t like it. I have looked at the Garmin but was a little hesitant due to many state laws. Maybe...

Comment

I think I may take you up on that offer later this year. Though I had a Triax in ny hand (didn't shoot) and that sucker was heavy...

What the what????? You need to come see us!

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
                      I am kind of getting in the mood for a new Mathews whats the best new ones and prices
                      Not a lot of difference between the new ones and that rigged out Halon I have for sale rigged out

Comment

What's your early thoughts on the new cam/draw weight system? It got my attention as I have such variation in the species I hunt. It would be nice to go from whitetail to hippo, etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it’s greatness. From a shop standpoint, it’s a pain in the keester to stock all the modules. Then guys want to “oh let’s try 70 maybe?” “No, maybe 65?” Lol. But that’s what we do.

Personally, I’ll be at 29/65. If the damm thing would ever show up.
                          Last edited by Fishndude; 01-04-2019, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            Lol that's how I felt between the Halon and Triax. I liked the longer ATA of the Halon so that's what I stuck with.
                            Same here. I really like my Halon.

Comment

I think it’s greatness. From a shop standpoint, it’s a pain in the keester to stock all the modules. Then guys want to “oh let’s try 70 maybe?” “No, maybe 65?” Lol. But that’s what we do.

Personally, I’ll be at 29/65. Of the damm thing would ever show up.
                              I can see that being crazy!!!! [emoji2957]I want to stay at my 70lb but have the 80's in hand. Have not shot Matthew's in 12 years so need to get a feel for them....., back wall, handshock, new grip, etc. I also like the specs on the new flagship Hoyt. Sadly, I am not known to be an early adopter of new technology.....[emoji21]..let somebody else work out the potential bugs......lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X