No announcement yet.

R100 March 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about shooting this one. Is there a maximum range for the targets?

Comment

I don't remember anything being out past 46-48 yards at its furthest.

Comment

I'm not having any luck finding the rules as far as using binoculars?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
          I'm not having any luck finding the rules as far as using binoculars?
          Binos and Range Finders are allowed. Its considered a"Fun Shoot"not a tournament. Although they are allowed your not supposed to use the Range Finders if you plan to turn your score card in and shooting 1000 or over.

Comment

Got the wife's new bow in yesterday and set it up as best as I could at the house.
            Need to hit the range and get it sighted in and we'll be ready!

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by haztech3 View Post
              Binos and Range Finders are allowed. Its considered a"Fun Shoot"not a tournament. Although they are allowed your not supposed to use the Range Finders if you plan to turn your score card in and shooting 1000 or over.
              Yea, I think it would be important to have binos. Can't say I sure where the kill zone is on a dinosaur. It looks like fun!

Comment

Coming up quick

Comment

I hope my son, my Dad and I get to shoot it this year. He is 8 and shoots every Monday night right now up there and loves it. It will be our first time shooting the R100.

Comment

This is a fun shoot for sure. I do wish there was a little more organization to the course and the flow, not sure how you fix it though without a lot of volunteers or something. If I remember correctly it was a just show up by a certain time and you could go start shooting. If this is still the case it would be difficult to arrange anything that would work as far as the flow goes. If I remember correctly the north american range (I think that is what it was) was not too bad, the African one was backed up pretty bad.

Comment

I'm ready for it! Can't say Im gonna shoot worth a darn, since I havn't put in any real practice in about a year and a half. But I'm gonna give it hell!

Comment

They had said they were bringing back the queen but I was told she wasn't there last year. Anyone heard if they'll have her this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                          This is a fun shoot for sure. I do wish there was a little more organization to the course and the flow, not sure how you fix it though without a lot of volunteers or something. If I remember correctly it was a just show up by a certain time and you could go start shooting. If this is still the case it would be difficult to arrange anything that would work as far as the flow goes. If I remember correctly the north american range (I think that is what it was) was not too bad, the African one was backed up pretty bad.
                          This year will be more organized and more people helping getting people on the course at different starting locations

Comment

This will be my first. Bringing the whole family. All are looking forward to it.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt next weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X