wild turkey breast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wild turkey breast

Maybe not a new recipe, but man it sure is good. Had some turkey breast in the freezer from a turkey my wife killed back during deer season. Cut the breast up into strips, then mix up some italian dressing, tony's, black pepper, lemon pepper and a little lemon juice, let turkey marinade overnight. Dip in flour toss in hot grease, fry til golden brown. Man this is awesome, used to never bother with turkey, I always heard they are tough. You can bet I will kill all my tags allow me to now.

Grilled wild turkey breast, grilled over mesquite coals (and sliced) also makes great quesadillas.

Comment

Hawkins that is the way I cook them also, sure is hard to beat.

Comment

In the crockpot slow cooked with cream of muchroom soup, onions, hot peppers and whatever spices you like.

Comment

try bisquick next time and you will be amazed at the crust. I cooked that with some crappie one time at a family function. No one was really excited about the turkey when I told them about it but after they tried it, it beat the crappie if you can believe that.

Comment

we do the same thing as hawkens except throw em on the grill. You could sell em in fine resteraunt

Comment

Has anyone deep fried a turkey yet? Hard to beat, but I'm going to have to try your recipe Hawkins.

Comment

Cut the breast into strips and coat with Louisian cajun fish fry mix. And then deep fry it like cat fish.

Comment

i'll take grilled wild turkey breast over a steak at any restaraunt any day

Comment

gonna have to give this one a try soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X