Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Rhino for playing around.
    I like the Ranger for working.

I HATE the MULE...We have 10 of them....THEY SUCK!!

Comment

JOHN DEERE XUV GATOR by far the best you can buy and same price range. They may not be as fast but 35 mph is enough for most folks anyway.

Comment

hands down the ranger will out do any other atv out there---the 6x6 is smoother than the 4x4 but has 2 more tires to worry about---i have hauled 2000lbs of feed in mine and have not had a problem--i know that is over there payload capacity but do it all the time--i have about 400 hrs on mine with out any problems

Comment

I like the rhino.Its more of a huntin rig and is smaller then the ranger which is a plus if hauling in the bed of a truck.

Comment

I have friend who has 2 rangers and two mules. He will never buy another mule. The mules mostly just set now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_B View Post
              which UTV would you get?

poliras ranger
              kawasakie mule
              yamaha rhino
              Both my brother in laws own a couple of these.

Polaris Ranger and the other is Yamaha Rhino.

The Polaris i would own before a Rhino.
              We got that Rhino stuck because it has a low ground clearance, and it hung up on the whole underside.
              The Polaris is like a small jeep and seems nothing stops it when in low gear.
              But if you get it in a bind in "HI" you will burn the belt.

Comment

The ranger hands down is the best all around for power, speed, and payload. The 500cc Ranger will outperform the 660 Rhino in most areas. The 700 XP is just bad arse.

Go test drive all three, and you'll buy the Ranger.

For me, it was between the Rhino and Ranger. The main turnoff on the Rhino was the 400 lbs. bed capacity. The Ranger's is a 1,000 lbs. A medium load on the Ranger is the capacity of the Rhino. This was back in 2006, so I'm not sure if Yamaha has improved that or not. In the past, I've always purchased Yamaha ATV products until my Ranger. I actually was pretty much set on purchasing a Rhino, until I decided (on my way to the Yamaha dealer) to stop and take a quick look at the Ranger. The sales guy asked me if I wanted a test ride, and needless to say, I was very impressed. I then went to the Yamaha dealer to look and test drive the Rhino once more. I ended up going back to the Polaris dealer and bought the Ranger. Thus far after 3 years, and 150 hours, I have no regrets.

Comment

I like the ranger best. Has anyone tried the new honda?

Comment

Of those listed I'd go with the Polaris, but my next hunting ride is gonna be a BadBoy

Comment

I chose the Ranger 700xp, mainly for the bench seat so my wife, son & I can ride 3 up without having to resort to the bed.

The one thing that has stuckout on the 2009 700 to me is how quiet it is. They probably choked the power via the exhaust to get it as quiet as it is, but mine is a lot quieter than I expected.

Although it is a 700, it doesn't scream power like my V-twin quad does.
                      I'm sure it's there, but there is nothing to fear when you step on the gas.

Mine is still at the shop for a shock snafu, I can't wait to get it back.

Comment

Polaris Ranger

Comment

i own a rhino i would by a ranger next time

Comment

we also have the polaris it is a nice ride you wont be dissapointed

Comment

LOVE my Ranger! Smooth ride for such a work horse....

Comment

Rhino

Comment

Working...
                                X