Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 06-15-2018, 08:13 PM   #1
rocky
Pope & Young

Default Government

This week I read 2 different books about how Adolf Hitler escaped the Russians and Allies, and lived his life out in Argentina ( Hunting Hitler), and “The Grey Wolf”. So, since I’ve never believed the story about Osama bin Laden, I’ve been researching, and found “ Killing Osama bin Laden”, by Seymore Hersch. I never believed the story we were told, and never believed Rob O’Neil.
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2018, 09:32 AM   #2
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

Burial at sea?

Many of that team were killed in a chopper crash they had to change choppers last minute to an older chopper - so it would be easy to identify?

22 members of Seal Team Six were killed - one heck of a coincidence don't you think?
chopsknives is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2018, 10:02 AM   #3
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now

Good reads?
Johnny Dangerr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2018, 01:48 PM   #4
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
Good reads?
Extremely good. Opened my eyes.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:05 PM   #5
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky View Post
Extremely good. Opened my eyes.
Got hunting Hitler last night....
Old 06-16-2018, 02:12 PM   #6
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

I read an article not too long ago where they somehow confirmed the remains of Hitler in possession of Russia were indeed that of Hitler...he was so ill towards the end of the war that I doubt he would have been able to live out any sort of old age anyway.

Adolf Hitler definitely died in WWII, new research says

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...arch-says.html

Last edited by Artos; 06-16-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2018, 03:12 PM   #7
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
I read an article not too long ago where they somehow confirmed the remains of Hitler in possession of Russia were indeed that of Hitler...he was so ill towards the end of the war that I doubt he would have been able to live out any sort of old age anyway.

Adolf Hitler definitely died in WWII, new research says

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...arch-says.html
Maybe. I suggest reading “Grey Wolf”, and “Hunting Hitler”, and see the detail of research that went into these books. I can’t wait until More research and inteviews with witnesses are published about OBL.
Old 06-16-2018, 03:23 PM   #8
IkemanTX
Eight Point

Hunt In: Caddo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IkemanTX is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2018, 04:16 PM   #9
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Maybe. I suggest reading “Grey Wolf”, and “Hunting Hitler”, and see the detail of research that went into these books. I can’t wait until More research and inteviews with witnesses are published about OBL.
Oh, I was always under the impression it was a possibility simply because so many high ranking nazi's made to South America...Hitmen from Israel hunted them down mercilessly & were very successful at it. My gut told me there would likely be no way for him to hide with the combination of poor health & being so recognizable. I would place a wager that he checked out & probably didn't want to end up like his compadre in Italy.

It's all very interesting & have always enjoyed contemplating the alternatives.
Old 06-16-2018, 04:41 PM   #10
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Oh, I was always under the impression it was a possibility simply because so many high ranking nazi's made to South America...Hitmen from Israel hunted them down mercilessly & were very successful at it. My gut told me there would likely be no way for him to hide with the combination of poor health & being so recognizable. I would place a wager that he checked out & probably didn't want to end up like his compadre in Italy.

Apparently much of his ill health was related to his heroin addiction, which would make it doubly hard to hide as a junkie.
sir shovelhands is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-16-2018, 05:12 PM   #11
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir shovelhands View Post
Apparently much of his ill health was related to his heroin addiction, which would make it doubly hard to hide as a junkie.
Along with all other sort of dope...he supposedly liked his morphine, heroin & his Dr. gave even him cocaine to help his sinuses!!?? It's gotta make you wonder if he stayed sober & had some clarity, what Europe would look like right now. You would have to be juiced up to invade Russia & declare war with the US when already being stretched out.

Fascinating history...
Old 06-16-2018, 08:02 PM   #12
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir shovelhands View Post
Quote:
Along with all other sort of dope...he supposedly liked his morphine, heroin & his Dr. gave even him cocaine to help his sinuses!!?? It's gotta make you wonder if he stayed sober & had some clarity, what Europe would look like right now. You would have to be juiced up to invade Russia & declare war with the US when already being stretched out.

Fascinating history...
All I can say is from books I’ve read. According to these books, his health issues stemmed from a failed assassination attempt that left wood splinters in him. My post is not so much about Hitler as it is about the information that is withheld from us. There were a lot of American banks and investment institutions that (knowingly or not) financed the Nazi regime. The wealth that the Nazi’s stole from Europe was astounding. Can’t wait to gather more details about Al qeada and OBL.
Old 06-16-2018, 08:22 PM   #13
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Quote:

#metoo

The story goes he was on an island between Argentina and the South Pole for a decade before he died. He was allowed to bring his wife and dog. They found a gravestone marker for the dog on the island.
He was way more physical messed up and drugs were a side issue.
Old 06-16-2018, 08:32 PM   #14
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

Here's a bottle of cough syrup that you would buy at the local drug store back in the day. If you could see the back label it lists cocaine. Heroin was also sold over the counter and they would make you a malted shake too! These things were used by anyone who could afford them and most public places had a place to smoke opium - wasn't taboo at all back then.
Name:  cough.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  33.0 KB
Old 06-16-2018, 08:35 PM   #15
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

I always heard he suffered from syphilis
Old 06-16-2018, 11:09 PM   #16
boy wonder
Ten Point

Hunt In: Albany

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsknives View Post
I always heard he suffered from syphilis
And uncontrollable flatulance!
boy wonder is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-17-2018, 08:31 AM   #17
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
This week I read 2 different books about how Adolf Hitler escaped the Russians and Allies, and lived his life out in Argentina ( Hunting Hitler), and “The Grey Wolf”. So, since I’ve never believed the story about Osama bin Laden, I’ve been researching, and found “ Killing Osama bin Laden”, by Seymore Hersch. I never believed the story we were told, and never believed Rob O’Neil.
I served on the USS Carl Vinson from November 2008 to May 2012. I was onboard when Seal Team 6 brought on OBL. We were not allowed to see the body they did bring on a body, they were on ship about a week, we did dump a body into the ocean, we attached 4 90#dumbells to the body prior to discarding it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-17-2018, 08:43 AM   #18
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Also, earlier in the year when CIA JFK documents were released to the public, they also releases a report (along with a picture) to a german man down in Argentina that looked like Hitler, the other german soldiers called him Fuhere. It was never investigated.

Old 06-17-2018, 10:14 AM   #19
brokeno
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gonzales & Young Co and anywhere

Yeah and JFK and Marilyn Monroe are living somewhere on a deserted island with Nocole Smith
brokeno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-17-2018, 11:14 AM   #20
rocky
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeno View Post
Yeah and JFK and Marilyn Monroe are living somewhere on a deserted island with Nocole Smith
And Hillary turned over all her emails. And there were no classified top secret emails amongst the ones she overlooked.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:20 PM   #21
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Lightbulb

Quote:

Yep, that was my thoughts also. IF Hitler made it out of the bunker he definitely would not have gotten away from the Mossad...…..those boys don't play!!!
Quote:
All I can say is from books I’ve read. According to these books, his health issues stemmed from a failed assassination attempt that left wood splinters in him. My post is not so much about Hitler as it is about the information that is withheld from us. There were a lot of American banks and investment institutions that (knowingly or not) financed the Nazi regime. The wealth that the Nazi’s stole from Europe was astounding. Can’t wait to gather more details about Al qeada and OBL.
Yessir!!! I started learning those things about 15 years ago. It is incredible what goes on...……...all under national security!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
I served on the USS Carl Vinson from November 2008 to May 2012. I was onboard when Seal Team 6 brought on OBL. We were not allowed to see the body they did bring on a body, they were on ship about a week, we did dump a body into the ocean, we attached 4 90#dumbells to the body prior to discarding it.

That is very kewl sir! Just being in that environment had to be quite surreal.
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2018, 07:30 AM   #22
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:

I've never believed the Hitler escaping theories, but if you are interested in that particular subject, read Hunting Eichman. Fantastic book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsknives View Post
Burial at sea?

Many of that team were killed in a chopper crash they had to change choppers last minute to an older chopper - so it would be easy to identify?

22 members of Seal Team Six were killed - one heck of a coincidence don't you think?
That chopper was shot down, and If I remember correctly none of those SEALs were on the OBL raid.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2018, 08:00 AM   #23
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Last edited by sir shovelhands; 06-18-2018 at 08:05 AM.
sir shovelhands is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-18-2018, 08:07 AM   #24
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
I've never believed the Hitler escaping theories, but if you are interested in that particular subject, read Hunting Eichman. Fantastic book.

That chopper was shot down, and If I remember correctly none of those SEALs were on the OBL raid.
I also remember hearing none of the OBL SEALs were on the chopper.. SEAL Teams are big, and SEAL Team 6 doesnt really exist...

Old 06-18-2018, 08:25 AM   #25
chopsknives
Associate Sponsor

The propaganda fed to us was that he did not have kids either. Not sure I believe that.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:46 PM   #26
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

That is very kewl sir! Just being in that environment had to be quite surreal.[/QUOTE]

Yea it was crazy, it really just ticked me off! I got off watch at 2am and was called back onto watch (most qualed supervisor) at 6am. When I got up all I was told the osprey on deck landed and some SEALs carried off a body bag. We figured it was a SEAL, then CNN started reporting OBL had been killed and we put 2 and 2 together. About an hour after they released me from my second watch standing... I was walking through hangar bay 2 (3 was closed to all enlisted and civilian on board) the MWR fitness BOSS (civilian) had me help him run up to the gym and grab 4 90# dumbbells and set them next to the entrance for hangar bay 3. I asked him why, and he said they needed it to sink a body.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:05 PM   #27
randtx
Ten Point

Hunt In: Blanco Co.

Quote:

Expedition Unkown on the Discovery Channel is airing an episode about this right now. Direct TV channel 278.
randtx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-23-2018, 08:26 PM   #28
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Finished Hunting Hitler and came away with lots of WTH issues.

22000 should of been charged with war crimes. 28 say a day in court..
We paid one scientist 3 million in 1945 to come to America
The cold war with Russia started the day WW2 ended - We stole all the scientists
The Germans had over 800 shell companies around the world at the end of WW2 shipping money from New York to Argentina.

The last chapter will blow you away...................
Old 06-24-2018, 09:52 AM   #29
brnhtown
Eight Point

Hunt In: Houston and Freestone county

I love a good conspiracy! Did they ever find Dr. Mengele? He was supposedly down in Argentina or Brazil.
brnhtown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-25-2018, 11:45 AM   #30
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

Yea it was crazy, it really just ticked me off! I got off watch at 2am and was called back onto watch (most qualed supervisor) at 6am. When I got up all I was told the osprey on deck landed and some SEALs carried off a body bag. We figured it was a SEAL, then CNN started reporting OBL had been killed and we put 2 and 2 together. About an hour after they released me from my second watch standing... I was walking through hangar bay 2 (3 was closed to all enlisted and civilian on board) the MWR fitness BOSS (civilian) had me help him run up to the gym and grab 4 90# dumbbells and set them next to the entrance for hangar bay 3. I asked him why, and he said they needed it to sink a body.
Metal dumbbells?
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top