Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 07-03-2018, 01:28 AM   #51
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
If that turns out to be true he should be shot
I have a bottle of the good stuff just waiting on the day that justice is served.
He was and still is an enemy of this country...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 10:02 AM   #52
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
No, no we can't. We are either a nation of laws, or we aren't. That goes for the lawmakers as well. Don't you think the Democrats would call for Trumps impeachment if he did the same. Oh wait! They are doing that anyway. Without any treasonous acts.
And what is coming from them trying to impeach Trump!

NOTHING
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 10:03 AM   #53
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtex View Post
NO WE CAN'T AND WON'T.

If we don't hold him and his administration responsible for the crap he pulled then we are no better than he was. But that's probably fine with you.
Who is working on this master plan to charge anyone with treason?

Please let me know when this is going to happen.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:05 AM   #54
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
Typical response from you.
I feel the same about Trump - it is a waste of time and breathe. It is a run around of distraction and insanity.

Clinton was impeached and nothing happened. It is ridiculous to think that any trial for treason is going to result in anything.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:07 AM   #55
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
And what is coming from them trying to impeach Trump!

NOTHING
So just ignore everything? Your posts speak volumes about your mindset. Talk about sheeple. Jeez!
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 10:22 AM   #56
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
So just ignore everything? Your posts speak volumes about your mindset. Talk about sheeple. Jeez!
I never said ignore - I said do things that you can do. There is a difference. Stop meddling in emotions, and come to grips with reality.

My mindset is to get things done. Make improvement and focus on EVERYONE getting better.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:32 AM   #57
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
My mindset is to get things done.
Look at what BHO got done. I mean actually look at it objectively, without emotion.

Honestly, in my opinion this man was not at all what you thought he was. He wasnt what a lot of people thought he was. He was a fraud.

Sad that as more and more facts come out, we just get more and more, what difference does it make ?

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ollapseExample
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 10:45 AM   #58
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Look at what BHO got done. I mean actually look at it objectively, without emotion.

Honestly, in my opinion this man was not at all what you thought he was. He wasnt what a lot of people thought he was. He was a fraud.

Sad that as more and more facts come out, we just get more and more, what difference does it make ?

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ollapseExample
Former President Obama is no longer a sitting President. I dont believe Obama acted on his own, just as I dont believe President Bush acted on his own. I dont believe Trump acts on his own.

I dont separate any of them - They are figure heads and politicians working within a corrupt / greed centric system. NOT ONE of them is exempt from that belief.

I dont dwell on things that I think should happen, over what will happen.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:07 AM   #59
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Former President Obama is no longer a sitting President. I dont believe Obama acted on his own, just as I dont believe President Bush acted on his own. I dont believe Trump acts on his own.

I dont separate any of them - They are figure heads and politicians working within a corrupt / greed centric system. NOT ONE of them is exempt from that belief.

I dont dwell on things that I think should happen, over what will happen.
NOT ONE of them should be exempt from law either. That is exactly what you are advocating.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:22 AM   #60
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
NOT ONE of them should be exempt from law either. That is exactly what you are advocating.
Yes, you know law better than they do. Prosecute them then. I mean if the treason is that obvious, then just prosecute them.

I'm sure yall are the only ones that have ever thought of / tried that.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:24 AM   #61
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
I never said ignore - I said do things that you can do. There is a difference. Stop meddling in emotions, and come to grips with reality.

My mindset is to get things done. Make improvement and focus on EVERYONE getting better.
Gotta give it to you.....your a fighter.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 11:40 AM   #62
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
Clinton was impeached and nothing happened.
Quote:
I never said ignore - I said do things that you can do. There is a difference.
So what can we peons do ?

Keep kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem?
Old 07-03-2018, 11:41 AM   #63
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yes, you know law better than they do. Prosecute them then. I mean if the treason is that obvious, then just prosecute them.

I'm sure yall are the only ones that have ever thought of / tried that.
Pathetic. That's all I've got for you.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #64
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
So what can we peons do ?

Keep kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem?
Keep voting for people outside of the system.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:39 PM   #65
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
We voted for one outside of the system and you donít like him either.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 12:50 PM   #66
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
We voted for one outside of the system and you donít like him either.
I haven't liked him for a long time. Has nothing to do with him being President.

I just didn't change my opinion when he ran for President.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:08 PM   #67
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
I haven't liked him for a long time. Has nothing to do with him being President.

Quote:
Keep voting for people outside of the system with whom I approve
There I fixed it so that it reads what you meant
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 01:51 PM   #68
batmaninja
Ten Point

Quote:
Ok. Not to split hairs here, I voted against Hillary. And a guy outside the system won, Trump.

Quote:

But, apparently the "system" is still to blame.

So I guess I just have to continue kneeling during the national anthem, to protest the, system.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:56 PM   #69
Man
Pope & Young

Trying to convince someone who doesn't give a ratz azz ....to give a ratz azz. Aint gonna work. Some people have no desire/willingness to get off their knees.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:57 PM   #70
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
There I fixed it so that it reads what you meant
I didnt say that - President Trump doesn't bother me.

Doesn't mean I like him. Or will ever.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:10 PM   #71
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

So do you believe that Trump (like him or not) is making positive changes for this country?
Quote:

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 02:31 PM   #72
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamntxhunter View Post
So do you believe that Trump (like him or not) is making positive changes for this country?
Yes Sir, I believe the election itself of Trump is a positive change. I hope it continues in further elections.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:43 PM   #73
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:
Yes Sir, I believe the election itself of Trump is a positive change. I hope it continues in further elections.
And there you have it...rolling my eyes.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
iamntxhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2018, 05:47 PM   #74
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point

If Trump does nothing else (and he’s done a lot), his two Supreme Court appointments may be the most influential and lasting positive effect of his presidency. But I’m also glad he got us out of the Iran deal. And moved the embassy to Jerusalem. And a bunch of other things
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2018, 12:25 AM   #75
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN
Default Iran deal over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post

Trump Nation duped again...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=56344772

Evidently Fox News, Sean Hannity, Trump and Trumpists have digressed to the point of taking hardline Iranian Muslim clerics seriously. Allahu Akbar!
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2018, 08:09 AM   #76
Ironman
Pope & Young

I fail to see where this duping you speak of took place. It says unsubstantiated, and former Obama administration denies allegations. The Obama administration also denied the Fast and the Furious debacle, as well as Benghazi. Not to mention they lied about attempting to get world banks to help Iran.
Is the citizenship thing real? I don't know, but I do know that the Obama administration has been caught doing things that they claim they didn't. It's funny how the democrats can call for an investigation on any rumor that is falsely started, that has not been substantiated, but yet here you are beating your chest about the same type of scenario. Typical of you. A true centrist would do no such a thing.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:54 AM   #77
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
I fail to see where this duping you speak of took place. It says unsubstantiated, and former Obama administration denies allegations. The Obama administration also denied the Fast and the Furious debacle, as well as Benghazi. Not to mention they lied about attempting to get world banks to help Iran.
Is the citizenship thing real? I don't know, but I do know that the Obama administration has been caught doing things that they claim they didn't. It's funny how the democrats can call for an investigation on any rumor that is falsely started, that has not been substantiated, but yet here you are beating your chest about the same type of scenario. Typical of you. A true centrist would do no such a thing.
Should just come out of the closet as the far lefty he is. His proffesors got him good. Sad actually.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:05 PM   #78
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Obama being the Muslim that he has always been probably did give them citizenships. Don't doubt it at all. He has even stated that he was one of them in one of the books he wrote. I think his quote was that he would stand with his muslim brothers should the tides of war turn ugly or something to that effect.
muzzlebrake is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #79
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
The burden of proof is on he who makes the claim. Trump made a truth claim and his administration has offered no proof or responded to requests for comment (par for the course). If they had any proof, surely the administration wouldn't miss an opportunity to toss more red meat to Trump Nation.

The administration is more than capable of procuring naturalization records from 3 years ago to substantiate the claim.

Regarding investigations....the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence published a report yesterday that refuted Trump and agreed with the Intelligence Community Assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 elections to damage Clinton and support Trump.

So....

An America-hating, hardline, Iranian Muslim cleric makes a statement that's picked up by Fox News and tweeted by Trump as truth, and Trump Nation spins into a frenzy to retrain their sights on Obama.

The US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence publishes their conclusion that Russia aggressively targeted the 2016 elections in an effort to damage Clinton and boost Trump, and from Trump Nation we get.....crickets.

Pathetic...
Old 07-04-2018, 04:12 PM   #80
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post
The burden of proof is on he who makes the claim. Trump made a truth claim and his administration has offered no proof or responded to requests for comment (par for the course). If they had any proof, surely the administration wouldn't miss an opportunity to toss more red meat to Trump Nation.

The administration is more than capable of procuring naturalization records from 3 years ago to substantiate the claim.

Regarding investigations....the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence published a report yesterday that refuted Trump and agreed with the Intelligence Community Assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 elections to damage Clinton and support Trump.

So....

An America-hating, hardline, Iranian Muslim cleric makes a statement that's picked up by Fox News and tweeted by Trump as truth, and Trump Nation spins into a frenzy to retrain their sights on Obama.

The US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence publishes their conclusion that Russia aggressively targeted the 2016 elections in an effort to damage Clinton and boost Trump, and from Trump Nation we get.....crickets.

Pathetic...
Trump needed no help in defeating Clinton. Sorry you can't come to grasp about that. As a matter of fact, people are leaving the Democratic Party due to all the hate being perpetuated toward Trump. #walkaway
Old 07-04-2018, 04:15 PM   #81
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Should just come out of the closet as the far lefty he is. His proffesors got him good. Sad actually.
I'm a recovering right winger. Broke free from the echo chamber about 8 years ago....decades after my last encounter with a professor.

Don't ASSume so much. Doing so will make you look foolish more often than not.
Old 07-04-2018, 04:21 PM   #82
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
I'm a recovering right winger. Broke free from the echo chamber about 8 years ago....decades after my last encounter with a professor.

Don't ASSume so much. Doing so will make you look foolish more often than not.
Claiming to be a centrist, and spewing your left wing BS, certainly makes you look foolish
Old 07-04-2018, 04:23 PM   #83
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Trump needed no help in defeating Clinton. Sorry you can't come to grasp about that. As a matter of fact, people are leaving the Democratic Party due to all the hate being perpetuated toward Trump. #walkaway
Whether Trump needed help to win is irrelevant and whole a different subject.

Trump has denied that Russia interfered to help him. He has to deny it, because to do otherwise would help legitimize the Mueller investigation. In fact, he's gone so far as to make a completely unsubstantiated claim that Russia interfered to help Clinton. He's done that because his base, like most political bases, is easily manipulated (see the Iranian nationalization tweet). The Senate has now gone on record that they don't agree with Trump on this, which explains why they've warned Trump about pulling the plug on Mueller.

People are also leaving the Republican party. So what?
Old 07-04-2018, 04:26 PM   #84
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Claiming to be a centrist, and spewing your left wing BS, certainly makes you look foolish
Pointing out that you and Trump believe an anti-American hardline Islamic cleric is now considered spewing left wing BS? My, how times have changed.

Let's find some more Islamic clerics to believe now that they are apparently the new standard for conservative truth. LMAO!
Old 07-04-2018, 04:30 PM   #85
Ironman
Pope & Young

Why would Russia help Trump, considering the sweet Uranium One deal? That doesn't even make logical sense.

BTW, is your boyfriend a democrat? Are you one of those one issue voters I hear about?
Old 07-04-2018, 04:31 PM   #86
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Pointing out that you and Trump believe an anti-American hardline Islamic cleric is now considered spewing left wing BS? My, how times have changed.

Let's find some more Islamic clerics to believe now that they are apparently the new standard for conservative truth. LMAO!
I never said I believed the citizenship claims. As a matter of fact, I stated that in my first post on this subject.
Old 07-04-2018, 04:54 PM   #87
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Why would Russia help Trump, considering the sweet Uranium One deal? That doesn't even make logical sense.

BTW, is your boyfriend a democrat? Are you one of those one issue voters I hear about?
Backed into a corner by news that the Ruskies were working to help his boy Trump, the right winger resorts to immature personal attacks. Pathetic? Yes. Surprising? No.
Old 07-04-2018, 04:57 PM   #88
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Backed into a corner by news that the Ruskies were working to help his boy Trump, the right winger resorts to immature personal attacks. Pathetic? Yes. Surprising? No.
No,no. Unlike a Delaware or Nevada corporation, total anonymity is not had here. Forget I mentioned it. Sorry.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:05 PM   #89
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
No,no. Unlike a Delaware or Nevada corporation, total anonymity is not had here. Forget I mentioned it. Sorry.
No worries. Heading out to a bbq with the girlfriend.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:50 PM   #90
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
I'm a recovering right winger. Broke free from the echo chamber about 8 years ago...
Is it still the same old echo chamber you remember 8 years ago?
Old 07-06-2018, 09:58 AM   #91
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
I'm a recovering right winger. Broke free from the echo chamber about 8 years ago.
I don't believe you have have ever had a right leaning thought ...much less been a right winger. You were only fooling yourself.
Old 07-06-2018, 11:31 AM   #92
Clay C
Ten Point

Complaining about the President retweeting an American hating extremist in a thread about a previous President giving American hating extremist billions, a deal that basically allowed them to develop nuclear weapons, and tried to get American banks to break laws to give them more money is kind of comical. But it did succeed in derailing the topic.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 01:35 PM   #93
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
I don't believe you have have ever had a right leaning thought ...much less been a right winger. You were only fooling yourself.
Of course you don't. Forming beliefs without proof is something you do well. I'd put you up against a tarot card reader any day.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:53 PM   #94
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Complaining about the President retweeting an American hating extremist in a thread about a previous President giving American hating extremist billions, a deal that basically allowed them to develop nuclear weapons, and tried to get American banks to break laws to give them more money is kind of comical. But it did succeed in derailing the topic.
The thread was revised on 7/2 by someone other than me. It was revived using the same conservative media storyline that Trump tweeted. It seems like an obviously connected chain of events.

It would be much less disingenuous to say that I brought some necessary perspective and objectivity to Man's derailing of the topic.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:09 PM   #95
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Of course you don't. Forming beliefs without proof is something you do well.
Centuries worth of proof that socialism doesn't work hasn't swayed you left wing libtards beliefs either.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:14 PM   #96
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
Centuries worth of proof that socialism doesn't work hasn't swayed you left wing libtards beliefs either.
C'mon Man! You know the rules....or should. If you can't come up with something better than name calling, go have another. Then think of something that might contribute to the discussion.
LWC is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 02:19 PM   #97
batmaninja
Ten Point

Do you need pictures of our captured troops too?

Iran's navy made a point of harassing and humiliating the US Navy in 2016 after then-President Barack Obama had sealed the Iran deal, but since August 2017, the US Navy says things have changed.

"It seems like they've absolutely made a conscious decision to give us more space," Navy Cmdr. William Urban recently said. "That is definitely a change in their behavior."

In September of that same year, Trump addressed Iran while on the campaign trail. "When they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," Trump said.

Shortly after Trump's election, the incidents noticeably stopped, despite Trump's open hostility towards Iran, compared to Obama's attempts to appease them.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:23 PM   #98
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
An astute PCE forum poster would recognize my commentary generally targets non-economic political subjects. As a centrist, I'm more interested in rebutting partisan-driven BS, as there's a never-ending supply of it.

I pay of LOT of federal income tax. You've demonstrated that you will believe what you want to believe regardless of evidence, but I can assure the few reasonable PCE posters that while I'm no social conservative, I'm no economic liberal.

Last edited by Vermin93; 07-06-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:41 PM   #99
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
An astute PCE forum poster would recognize my commentary generally targets non-economic political subjects. As a centrist, I'm more interested in rebutting partisan-driven BS, as there's a never-ending supply of it.

I pay of LOT of federal income tax. You've demonstrated that you will believe what you want to believe regardless of evidence, but I can assure the few reasonable PCE posters that while I'm no social conservative, I'm no economic liberal.
You are no centrist either. Where's your centrist views on the previous administration? That's right, there are none.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:50 PM   #100
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
You are no centrist either. Where's your centrist views on the previous administration? That's right, there are none.
Why would I comment on a previous administration? They aren't in charge of anything. If Nancy gets the gavel, I'm sure I'll comment.

If I see a liberal here posting verifiable BS, I'll comment. Right now all I see are conservatives posting verifiable BS.