Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
              Wow how are these not filled yet?

I don't believe it myself

Comment

???

LOL, hunted Coke & Sterling county for years now and plenty of deer! Our Sterling lease had a old house on it...hunted it for 13 years then on a whim they let the Grandkids take it and we were off.

On to Robert Lee, last 5 years....we DON'T have water, just electric for our old deer camp RV's. Ton's of quail, predators, hogs and plenty of Deer!! We are very close to Robert Lee and it has all we need for day to day. Angelo is about 30 minutes if we need anything RL does not have?

THIS is a great area and having WATER, ELECTRIC is more than worth it as we/I know this area very well. So many on the GS that always post wanting a lease...suspect they are too far away or want the GIANT south Tx bucks or....just don't have a clue!!

Good luck and with the hookups, not that bad at all per acreage....oh, my "little buck" from last November..not bad? New computer but I have more pics on my old one....Scored very nicely for this ole' man!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                  LOL, hunted Coke & Sterling county for years now and plenty of deer! Our Sterling lease had a old house on it...hunted it for 13 years then on a whim they let the Grandkids take it and we were off.

On to Robert Lee, last 5 years....we DON'T have water, just electric for our old deer camp RV's. Ton's of quail, predators, hogs and plenty of Deer!! We are very close to Robert Lee and it has all we need for day to day. Angelo is about 30 minutes if we need anything RL does not have?

THIS is a great area and having WATER, ELECTRIC is more than worth it as we/I know this area very well. So many on the GS that always post wanting a lease...suspect they are too far away or want the GIANT south Tx bucks or....just don't have a clue!!

Good luck and with the hookups, not that bad at all per acreage....oh, my "little buck" from last November..not bad? New computer but I have more pics on my old one....Scored very nicely for this ole' man!

Was the last name of the owner of Sterling County lease Drew?

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post

I totally agree sir. That's also a nice and tall 9, congrats. I figured these two spots would be gone in a few days but boy was I wrong. From the green screen I have actually only had three guys with any interest. One person Came out and looked at the lease and best I could tell, really liked it. It just wasn't gonna work out for him this season because of prior commitments. Really great guy to visit with too. Talked to another real nice guy but unfortunately it just didn't work out for us. So,the search for the right two continues. It's starting to look like I'll have the whole place alone this season.

Comment

Nope

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                      Was the last name of the owner of Sterling County lease Drew?

No sir. All I remember these days is the wife's name was Wilma and her husband's was Burl. It's been some years, lol! Their ranch was 1300 acres and now has the wind turbin's running right down the middle of it. Bordered some deep canyons so total acreage was NOT really hunting acreage

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumathebear View Post

I totally agree sir. That's also a nice and tall 9, congrats. I figured these two spots would be gone in a few days but boy was I wrong. From the green screen I have actually only had three guys with any interest. One person Came out and looked at the lease and best I could tell, really liked it. It just wasn't gonna work out for him this season because of prior commitments. Really great guy to visit with too. Talked to another real nice guy but unfortunately it just didn't work out for us. So,the search for the right two continues. It's starting to look like I'll have the whole place alone this season.

I would have thought the Midland/Odessa/Lubbock hunters would jump on it as well!!??
                        Living in Granbury, it's a 3 hour easy drive for us to Robert Lee...nothing in our book! Hell, the way leases are year to year, we may lose ours after this year and will get with you? Biggest problem of having spaces is to NOT fill them with "users & abusers." There are only 3 "lease holders" with us and it's family friendly to boot!

Good luck and shoot me a PM and we can exchange numbers for the future if you want? Oh, my TBH son and one of his major clients from the Oil/Gas industry are the other members. Both GREAT and experienced hunters....but then there is me...

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal View Post
                            PM sent.
                            Got it. Monday's are hectic for me so I'll reply in a bit

Comment

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X