Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 07-06-2018, 03:56 PM   #101
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post
Why would I comment on a previous administration? They aren't in charge of anything. If Nancy gets the gavel, I'm sure I'll comment.

If I see a liberal here posting verifiable BS, I'll comment. Right now all I see are conservatives posting verifiable BS.
Avoidance or really that dense? You became a member in May 2013, Obama held the White House through 2017, essentially you were a member for his entire last term. So his question is where did you call out that admin during those nearly 4 years, because there was plenty of verifiable BS.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 03:57 PM   #102
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Why would I comment on a previous administration? They aren't in charge of anything. If Nancy gets the gavel, I'm sure I'll comment.

If I see a liberal here posting verifiable BS, I'll comment. Right now all I see are conservatives posting verifiable BS.
I knew you would say something as such. The reason being, is because there needs to be a comparison between your post of different parties. Surprisingly, there are none on the previous administration, when the previous WAS in charge. That's my point. A centrist you are not.
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 04:08 PM   #103
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
C'mon Man! You know the rules....or should. If you can't come up with something better than name calling, go have another. Then think of something that might contribute to the discussion.
Fair enough...I retract the term libtard. But the rest remains true and it was a followup to his post regarding evidence based beliefs.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #104
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
I don't believe you have have ever had a right leaning thought ...much less been a right winger. You were only fooling yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
Avoidance or really that dense? You became a member in May 2013, Obama held the White House through 2017, essentially you were a member for his entire last term. So his question is where did you call out that admin during those nearly 4 years, because there was plenty of verifiable BS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I knew you would say something as such. The reason being, is because there needs to be a comparison between your post of different parties. Surprisingly, there are none on the previous administration, when the previous WAS in charge. That's my point. A centrist you are not.
Lol, this is a 1 on 3 forum smackdown.

#winning!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...&postcount=478
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 04:39 PM   #105
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Lol, this is a 1 on 3 forum smackdown.

#winning!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...&postcount=478
#moredeflecting!
Old 07-06-2018, 04:56 PM   #106
stickerpatch59
Ten Point

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Do you need pictures of our captured troops too?

Iran's navy made a point of harassing and humiliating the US Navy in 2016 after then-President Barack Obama had sealed the Iran deal, but since August 2017, the US Navy says things have changed.

"It seems like they've absolutely made a conscious decision to give us more space," Navy Cmdr. William Urban recently said. "That is definitely a change in their behavior."

In September of that same year, Trump addressed Iran while on the campaign trail. "When they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," Trump said.

Shortly after Trump's election, the incidents noticeably stopped, despite Trump's open hostility towards Iran, compared to Obama's attempts to appease them.
come to think of it, I haven't seen any reports about the Iranian speed boats harassing our naval ships. i'm thinking they got the memo that there is a shoot on sight order on their azzez.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 06:54 PM   #108
Ironman
Pope & Young

I must say Varmint, I'm quite impressed and could refrain from my centrist comments, but I'm not going to.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:24 PM   #109
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I must say Varmint, I'm quite impressed and could refrain from my centrist comments, but I'm not going to.
There isn't a more bona fide centrist in the PCE forum than yours truly.

I'm heading out of state to hunt coyotes and get our lease ready for the season, so I will leave the right wing in peace for a week.
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top