Kawasaki mule pro issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
    if its a 3 year warranty and its a 2015 then it expired last year so nothing will be covered. all UTVs have fuel pump and fan issues. the fan is most likely a bad circuit breaker. on a Kawasaki its a plastic push button type near the battery.
    All UTVs go downhill fast between 600-800 hours if used for ranch duty.
    it was this, I don't remember what the $ amount was, but they would not cover it. Just forked up the money and haven't had any issues after.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Hunter View Post
      How did y’all know the fuel pump went out ? Having problems with my 2015. First problems I’ve ever had.
      Never mind, I mistakenly knocked loose an ignition wire during a battery swap. Still have had no problems with this machine. Also, there is nothing on the internet about problems on these things. I hope I don’t have one cause I’ll get no help fixing it

Comment

Dads was in the shop on a regular basis. I don't know why all the Hype with them. I hated his.

Comment

I bought a 2019. So far pretty dissapointed in mine. I will be going with CanAm on my next one. Just lacks the power I need to pull a trailer or load of corn. If just riding around then its GREAT.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
            I bought a 2019. So far pretty dissapointed in mine. I will be going with CanAm on my next one. Just lacks the power I need to pull a trailer or load of corn. If just riding around then its GREAT.
            Mine will out pull my buddies HD10. He has more top end speed(20mph) but mine has way more torque in low, but I re-clutched. Look into the EPI clutch springs. $100 fix

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
              Mine will out pull my buddies HD10. He has more top end speed(20mph) but mine has way more torque in low, but I re-clutched. Look into the EPI clutch springs. $100 fix
              Thank you. I will look into it for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Dads was in the shop on a regular basis. I don't know why all the Hype with them. I hated his.
                What kinda problems is he having with his fxt? Over 600 hours on my 2016 and only a fuel pump. I put it through hell too.

I have hooked mine up to my 19 ft bass boat that had a flat yire pulled it no problem. This was after my BIL hooked up to it with his ranger and snapped an axle

Comment

We are 1100 hrs in on a 2015 pro fxt and the only thing we have done is new spark plug wires and change the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    What kinda problems is he having with his fxt? Over 600 hours on my 2016 and only a fuel pump. I put it through hell too.

I have hooked mine up to my 19 ft bass boat that had a flat yire pulled it no problem. This was after my BIL hooked up to it with his ranger and snapped an axle
                    Let see U-Joint issues multiple time, starter issue, brakes, overheating, door latches, there were a couple of other things that I can't remember. This Machine never got off the ranch roads. He had similar issues with the one he before this one. He got rid of it and bought a CanAm. After riding in his I went and bought one as well. By far the best Machine out there so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                      I put a clutch kit in mine too, it was long after i took this picture. I had no problems pulling the hay buggy with a round bale in it!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Let see U-Joint issues multiple time, starter issue, brakes, overheating, door latches, there were a couple of other things that I can't remember. This Machine never got off the ranch roads. He had similar issues with the one he before this one. He got rid of it and bought a CanAm. After riding in his I went and bought one as well. By far the best Machine out there so far.
                        I will have to admit the doors are very frustrating...but i found out, if you spray a little WD in the handles. They work like brand new!

Comment

Working...
                        X