Striper Guide on Lake Travis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Striper Guide on Lake Travis?

My folks are taking a trip to Lake Travis this weekend with another couple and they are having a hard time finding a striper guide that will take 4 people. I know this is late notice, but does anyone have any recommendations? They are probably going Thursday through Sunday.

go to lake buchanan. Travis aint much of a striper lake compared to Buc.

Comment

Yes go to Buchanan and give Empty Pockets a call 8302658633

Comment

I don't know of any Striper Guides on Travis. I'm guessing that"s because shad is hard to catch and during the summer Travis is a Zoo with wake board boats and big yachts and idiots. Buchanan is the Premier Striper Lake in the Highland lakes. Give Jackie a call with Empty Pockets. He has 2 boats running, one being mine. Request Graham, he is running my boat for me this summer.

Comment

Check out ken Milam. he is a great guide on Buchannan too.

Comment

Originally posted by black42 View Post
            Check out ken Milam. he is a great guide on Buchannan too.
            Ken very seldom takes anyone fishing anymore unless you are a celebrity. His son Max runs the trips and if more boats needed they will call Boss, Jackie and Graham. Max is a great fisherman.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              I don't know of any Striper Guides on Travis. I'm guessing that"s because shad is hard to catch and during the summer Travis is a Zoo with wake board boats and big yachts and idiots. Buchanan is the Premier Striper Lake in the Highland lakes. Give Jackie a call with Empty Pockets. He has 2 boats running, one being mine. Request Graham, he is running my boat for me this summer.
              Bustin Loose. That your boat? I see it on Buch all the time.

Comment

All good intel on this thread. I will attest to the zoo that is Travis on summer weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by DS_1974 View Post
                  Bustin Loose. That your boat? I see it on Buch all the time.
                  Yes thats my boat

Comment

Working...
                  X