No announcement yet.

Remembering some of the "special" TBH Fathers on Father's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God grant you all peace, comfort and understanding. God bless y’all.

Comment

Oh, man! Peace and prayers!

Comment

God bless the broken hearted. Sometimes my job makes me numb to death and loss but this thread has grounded me in reality.

Comment

My heart and prayers go out for these fathers.

Comment

The pain never goes away! You just have to learn how to deal with it! 3 years today! I worry about my wife more than myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Toolman View Post
              The pain never goes away! You just have to learn how to deal with it! 3 years today! I worry about my wife more than myself!
              I remember when your son passed Toolman...still so sorry my friend.
              Just keep moving forward and putting one foot in front of the other sir. Time eventually heals a big portion of the pain but of course the heart always hurts. God has seen me through the roughest of time since my son’s death. I’ve just learned to accept that the new normal includes a very bruised heart.

God bless you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                God bless the broken hearted. Sometimes my job makes me numb to death and loss but this thread has grounded me in reality.
                X2. I can't imagine the loss of a child, but ya'lls testimonies definitely make me want to forget the small stuff and give mine an extra hug tomorrow. We are all but a fleeting moment in time, tomorrow is never promised to any of us.

Comment

Dues paying member... lost my oldest daughter and grandson December 21, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                    Dues paying member... lost my oldest daughter and grandson December 21, 1999
                    Sorry Coop...I didn’t know this.

God bless you brother.

Comment

I am just seeing this thread. My heart is breaking for you guys. As a father of two little ones I can't begin to imagine what you all have been through. God bless you all.

Comment

dagum this has got me tore up. I never knew how much I could love someone til I became a dad. sitting here trying to figure out how in the world I would continue if I lost my little girl. I will pray for all of you guys and hope to meet some of yall and make it to a bownanza one day. Just gotta make myself get out and be social at some point

Comment

Remembering some of the "special" TBH Fathers on Father's day

Once again, my annual bump of this Father’s Day thread. One week ago today marked 10 years since my son Jerod’s death.

Updating my list to include my fellow TBH brothers. Love you guys!

SaltwaterSlick
                          Toolman
                          Fishndude
                          MertzonMan
                          Texas Grown
                          Shooter
                          BearKills
                          TexaRican
                          Mike Javi Cooper
                          Sharecropper
                          Leonhogboy

Please help me add or include any that I’ve missed.

God Bless all dads and may you all have a wonderful Father’s Day.

Comment

Definitely a tough read. I’m thinking about y’all and continued prayers for all you guys today. 😢

Comment

Prayers up for all of you guys today. This is always a tough thread to read.

Comment

Prayers sent once again for you all that have lost a child. I read this thread when it is bumped up, but havent replied. I cuts me deep and I usually dont have any words. But this year I feel like I need to let yall know that despite the fact that it hurts to read this thread, and I do NOT want to read it, I always do because I feel like I need to share a bit of your pain to honor you for your loss, and to mourn for you and your children.

Comment

Working...
                                X