No announcement yet.

What’s with all the hats on the dash??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally have 2. One mesh summer cat and one solid winter cap.

-john

Comment

I always wear a cap. I toss the cap I am wearing on the dash while I am driving. My Ford has a center spot on the dash where I keep different caps stacked together and this keeps their shape. My 2 year old boy also has to have his "deer" cap up there with mine. The tan on on the left is his for our deer lease. I am in the crowd that wears a different cap for different things. Mine are not flatbills though.
      Attached Files

Comment

i don't get it. I keep my hat on in or out of the vehicle and usually only one or two in the truck

Comment

Stacked up and out of the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Redneck version of Saggy Pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramball36 View Post
              If they drive a dodge it's to hide the cracked dash

Same for a Chevy.

Comment

And we still don't have an answer

Comment

maybe its so theives will steal the hats instead of rifleing thru the console and glove box.
                  BREAK A WINDOW SNAG A HAT!
                  I tried 1 just to cover up the sensor on tne dash so lights would stay on, but didnt last a week,
                  don't like clutter.
                  might be a law on the books somewhere about dashboards being clear?
                  Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 06-15-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I sometimes wind up with 3 or 4 scattered around the truck, it just happens.

Same here. Usually at least one Drilformance and one TBH cap up there ready to throw on at any time. Sometimes a third cap will make its way if I've been wearing it around and hop in the pickup. My wife may stick one up there on occasion, too.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I get hats given to me all the time and they end up on the dash until I either wear them or take them inside. My straw work cowboy hat stays on my dash, unless I am wearing it to work in.

Comment

I'm with the previous poster on not liking anything up on the dash anywhere near my line of sight. Just annoying to me.

I always keep a hat or two in the truck, just not up on the dash.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Same here. Usually at least one Drilformance and one TBH cap up there ready to throw on at any time. Sometimes a third cap will make its way if I've been wearing it around and hop in the pickup. My wife may stick one up there on occasion, too.
                          Same here, I'm a sweaty mess most of the time, and a soaked hat isnt necessarily comfortable for me.

So I take it off in the truck, then dont take it in the house. Then wear another out, sweaty mess, take it off and leave it.

They tend to add up that way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Same here, I'm a sweaty mess most of the time, and a soaked hat isnt necessarily comfortable for me.

So I take it off in the truck, then dont take it in the house. Then wear another out, sweaty mess, take it off and leave it.

exactly!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Yeap same here, but I will add that my wife is the first to mention the funky smell in the Jeep..

Comment

Working...
                              X