No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to set the DVR for tonights episode. Anyone know if they do encore showings?

I just jumped on the wagon the last week or so, binge watched the first 4 seasons in 5 days, and wanted to be caught up....

Comment

2 am tonight
      Set it now

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
        Also what do y'all think the A painted in blood on the side of the church meant??
        Good episode for sure.

I was wondering the same thing. Kinda looked like the marking of the "Scarlet Letter". I guess well see eventually.

Didn't expect Garreth to die so soon but was glad to see him go. Now I wonder if the show will bounce back and forth between the two groups. The two hottest chicks are going to Washington.

Comment

My initial thoughts is that daryl has Beth with him already and the next episode will be him saving her from that hospital or whatever it was that she was at. Hoping that's the case anyways.

Comment

So who's in the woods with Daryl? Sure hope it's Carol and Beth like in-yo-grill said.

Comment

I think Beth no longer has her mind. Whatever happened to her will change the group's course from DC to that place she was being held.

Comment

I love it but am way behind

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                  Also what do y'all think the A painted in blood on the side of the church meant??
                  The train car that Gareth and the rest of the Terminus cannibals put Rick and them in was the "A" car. They painted that "A" on the side of the church as basically a way to say "F' you" or maybe "You can run, but you can't hide".

I love all the subtle little things that aren't explained. This show is really well written.

Comment

Anarchy!!!!!! Yeah, happy that they finally finished off the bad guys!!!! Now, what lies ahead with the crew heading to Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I think Beth no longer has her mind. Whatever happened to her will change the group's course from DC to that place she was being held.
                      I think so too

Comment

Im just glad that I'm not the only one so wrapped up in this show.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          So who's in the woods with Daryl? Sure hope it's Carol and Beth like in-yo-grill said.
                          Hope so.

I don't recall ever seeing Andrea officially die or turn. Could it be that she might be coming back? Just wondering.....

Comment

Originally posted by TimH View Post
                            Hope so.

I don't recall ever seeing Andrea officially die or turn. Could it be that she might be coming back? Just wondering.....

Oh man. That's out there.

We'll see!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              Oh man. That's out there.

We'll see!
                              It has to be Morgan, right?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Andrea killed herself after she got bitten during the fight with the governor's assistant, the nerdy guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X