Red or Green hawg light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red or Green hawg light?

Everybody has a different opinion on what color light to use hog hunting at night. I've tried Marauder and Now I'm using Stalk Tech. For me, even though Marauder is adjustable I'm kinda liking the Stalk Tech with an adjustable light pattern. Only downfall is it's only a green light and you cant change it out.

What's your opinion on color and what type of light do you use?

Sniper hog light and red. I owned a green EWT light and first rattle out the box pigs spooked. I have yet to see them spook on my red mini sniper and my brother and I had it on several herds of hogs within shooting distance this year.

Comment

I have the Ewt in the green color and have no problems with spooking the hogs.

Comment

I have had a lot better luck with red.

Comment

Sniper hog lights and red.

Comment

I prefer the green light for coyote hunting hands down. For pigs I guess I'm indifferent. I've killed 'em with both so whichever you prefer really!

Comment

Green for me

Comment

Our(Sniper Hog Lights) 30LR bow light has a adjustable beam and you can change the colors and for $124.99 you get both red and green for that price but I like red and if you get it with just red then the price is $114.99. We do offer a 10% discount for TBH members and to get the discount just send me a PM. The stalk tech light retails for $129.99 and you only get green and 1 battery that only last 2 ours. You get two batteries with ours and each battery will run the light at full power for almost 4 hours. You only get a pressure switch with Stalk tech and our switch has both high and low modes and works as a pressure switch or on/off switch. With the 30LR bow light in red you will be able to see pigs at over 100 yards so it's plenty bright. Our bow light comes with a lifetime warranty. You can check them out at www.sniperhawglights.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post

This!

Comment

I just got an Inhawgnito and you can choose red or green remotely

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post

Comment

I like green on my wicked light cause you can see farther and haven't had any problems with them spooking.

Comment

I prefer Red! At the show last weekend I seen EWT has a new bow mounted light I believe called the piglet. It's got 3 settings Low Med and High looked pretty awesome

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                            I just got an Inhawgnito and you can choose red or green remotely
                            And is it pretty bright?

Comment

Working...
                            X