Draw Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10Oaks View Post
    That sounds like an old wives tale. With new technologies it seems like fps should be higher
    Not a bow tech guy please explain to me how this would work.

I have been looking at a new bow and will get it before next season, just wondering if I should go with the #70 or #60 bow... But it seems like most would go with #60 maxed out.

Comment

Draw Weight

Originally posted by J-ROD View Post
      Not a bow tech guy please explain to me how this would work.

I have been looking at a new bow and will get it before next season, just wondering if I should go with the #70 or #60 bow... But it seems like most would go with #60 maxed out.

It will change approx 10fps per 5 pounds of draw weight either direction.

When u buy a new bow and plan on shooting 60 get a 60 pound max.

Comment

I'm gal you asked this been wondering this myself. I just had to back mine down to 60 but don't have to cash rite now to buy another bow

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
          I'm gal you asked this been wondering this myself. I just had to back mine down to 60 but don't have to cash rite now to buy another bow

You'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            You'll be fine.

Thanks makes me feel better.

Comment

Man my arm and shoulder can tell the difference after cranking mine up yesterday morning. No better way to work it out than out here shooting again though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
                Thanks makes me feel better.
                I backed mine down.. no issues and a joy to shoot again. I just started with a 1/4 turn then another 1/4 turn... total 3/4 turn. It went from roughly 71lbs to 68lbs. Doesn't sound like much but it did made a huge difference.

Comment

Well just checked and I'm at 59 lbs now, so 2 full turns took it up 4 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                  X