Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally disagree with this. It may be used as further justification of their rejection of Christ but I tell it like it is (as I know it). This debate is older than caliber debates by many years. I have read Playa’s responses and believe he is searching for a loophole. Sorry, I just don’t handle the Gospel (good news) with baby gloves and I don’t have great comments for those who mock the existence of a higher entity (God in my case).

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I have to agree. Stuff like this is what helps people to decide to be anti Christian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
      And Big Bang Theory!
      And also in a Pink Floyd song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qsPPIKjYRs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qsPPIKjYRs[/ame]

Comment

I also cannot find where the said Hell Log did anything for mankind other than theorize.

Liberals “theorize” that guns are resonsible for school shootings...All Rubish!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Well according to Led Zepplin there is a stairway to heaven......he was kinda screwed regardless....

Too soon maybe.

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
          Don’t know much about him what did he do or say that made him a genius
          Yup, what did he do/find??
          Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          he was one of the most brilliant physicists to ever live. He was confined to a wheelchair for most of his adult life due to ALS, and still managed to be very successful in his field.
          So, what did he do other than think of stuff? Serious question

And it's cheating if you have to google what he did...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

Yup, what did he do/find??

So, what did he do other than think of stuff? Serious question

And it's cheating if you have to google what he did...

he's provided some remarkable research regarding black holes. I think maybe you should google it...

now maybe he hasn't done anything as profound as reach pope and young status on texasbowhunter like you and I, but if you read up on some of his work, he did a little more than just think of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
              He earned his seat at the table in the great hall of Valhalla! RIP.
              Yeah, that's not how that works though.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Well according to Led Zepplin there is a stairway to heaven......he was kinda screwed regardless....

Too soon maybe.
                I deleted the exact post earlier hahaha.

Comment

RIP Stephen Hawking

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  I personally disagree with this. It may be used as further justification of their rejection of Christ but I tell it like it is (as I know it). This debate is older than caliber debates by many years. I have read Playa’s responses and believe he is searching for a loophole. Sorry, I just don’t handle the Gospel (good news) with baby gloves and I don’t have great comments for those who mock the existence of a higher entity (God in my case).

It’s ok that we disagree. However the jerk in your face method of delivery isn’t going to help.

I’m pretty blunt as well but I know when it’s appropriate and when it isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man, I love this place! We can't ever bury someone without getting in a fist fight!

Hillbillies, I tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Man, I love this place! We can't ever bury someone without getting in a fist fight!

Hillbillies, I tell ya!
                      Yup. Leave it to TBH to stir something out of nothing.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Mods if y'all care to delete post 56 that would be great. It looked a lot more edited on my phone than it turned out to be on the computer. My apologies.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klg6Z6OcIlo"]The Big Bang Theory - 10x09 - Remote Control Stephen Hawking - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Mr Hawkins now knows the answers to all of his theories...I pray he knew Jesus as Lord. Makes you wonder what he could have done for the Kingdom with such intellect.

Godspeed sir.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                theoretical mind that caused a lot of smart people to think differently.
                                And the key word "theoretical"

Comment

Working...
                                X