Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Chipper Jones always been this stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Didn't he get a divorce from a playboy model because he got caught with a hooters waitress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe you are correct

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      I've always thought he was a goober.
      I did not............until he got on the bowhunting show circuit!

Comment

So he’s an idiot because y’all don’t agree with him? Hum.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Not at all. He's an idiot because he's dumber than a sack of hammers. How many times in an article can that moron contradict himself?

Let's not forget him having a child out of wedlock and saying

I was scared to get divorced, and I’d already hurt her so badly. I didn’t want to hurt her anymore. I felt that I owed it to her to give it a try. So I decided to recommit to the relationship and not to see my child. I would do what I needed to do to take care of Jennifer and the baby, but I was going to stay with Karin.
          Do you think it's healthy for this child to never know his father? Instead of worrying about assault rifles maybe he should try being a good father.

Comment

Never cared much for him or his face painted yahoos.

Comment

Ever watched his hunting show? He's a goober.

Comment

Having the right to voice your opinion doesn’t mean you’re free from the potential of your opinion making you an idiot.

This whole “my opinion is valid because I have the right to spout it” movement of late is horse hockey. Dumb opinions and ideas are supposed to be shouted down as such. That’s the entire point.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Having the right to voice your opinion doesn’t mean you’re free from the potential of your opinion making you an idiot.

This whole “my opinion is valid because I have the right to spout it” movement of late is horse hockey. Dumb opinions and ideas are supposed to be shouted down as such. That’s the entire point.

Well said.

And anyone who believes banning AR's will stop mass shootings.......
                  Last edited by Ironman; 02-26-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    And anyone who believes banning AR's will stop mass shootings.......
                    Hey, it stopped the killing of 29 people and 130+ more from being injured in China a few years ago...oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                      Hey, it stopped the killing of 29 people and 130+ more from being injured in China a few years ago...oh wait
                      And people in Europe are totally safe because they can't have them.

Comment

I believe a mass mailing to the outdoor channel or whoever his program is viewed on is needed to let them know the public does not believe in him....he needs to go! Remember when Jim Zumbo came out with this several years ago...

Comment

Looks like Heater Body Suit decided to pull their sponsorship.

I bet Matt Duff is so ******. Lol Like “you son a ***** how am I supposed to stay relevant without this show?”

Comment

Every single outdoor sponsor that is hunting and/or gun related should follow suit.

I hate it for Matt Duff but maybe he should know about his friend’s true beliefs better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Every single outdoor sponsor that is hunting and/or gun related should follow suit.

I hate it for Matt Duff but maybe he should know about his friend’s true beliefs better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Matt and his wife have/had a show on NRA TV. I guess after Chipper kills MLB, Matt can fall back on that one.

Comment

Heater Body Suit, Inc
                                2 hrs ·
                                Many have heard about the controversial comments made in an interview recently by Chipper Jones of Major League Bowhunter. we have had a longstanding working relationship, and we respect Chippers use of the 1st amendment and voicing his opinions. However after much consideration, we at Heater Body Suit, strongly believe in and support the 2nd amendment and have come to an irreconcilable impasse. It is with that in mind that we are no longer in a partnership agreement with Major League Bowhunter. We wish them well in all endeavors. Thank you.

I personally LOVE IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X