Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael for Senate

No, not THAT Michael.... THIS Michael

In an email to Breitbart News, Savage outlined his plan for the Golden State if he decides to jump in the race:

Seal the borders, build the wall like a citadel, deport illegal aliens.

English is the only language permitted on government documents, including ballots used for voting. Again: English only voting

Fix the homeless problem in the big cities of California – get rid of the needles, feces and trash off the streets.

Bring the state taxes of California down to 9%.

No more racism as a way of life among the political class.

Be strong on the environment.

On his national program on Friday, “The Savage Nation” host said he was asked by “some very important people” to run as an independent against Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

Is he saying cali is a ***** hole? LOL

Comment

I would be interested to see him try and run. I personally can't listen to him anymore...he's just seems like an old angry whiny guy now compared to his earlier days. Very non fluid show.

Comment

Lol at "fixing" the homeless problem. That typically means bus them to another state. No one in government really wants to "fix" that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Is he saying cali is a ***** hole? LOL
          One of the prettiest (geographically) states I've been to. Too bad the taxes, laws, and cost of living suck.

Comment

His liberal stance on guns and self defense are about right for a win in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I would be interested to see him try and run. I personally can't listen to him anymore...he's just seems like an old angry whiny guy now compared to his earlier days. Very non fluid show.
              Can't argue with that. I had to shut him off last year due to the constant whining about how Trump doesn't call any more.

Comment

LOL........I guess he could pull it off. He has been miserable for about the last 5 years.

Comment

OMG that's all we need. Lol

Comment

Yeah, I tried to listen to his show a few years ago. But, couldn't take his rant of how some bear hunting story ticked him off, "hunters are a bunch of drunk child molesters" then he backed off a little and said deer hunters were ok.

Comment

He’s unstable. So he’d probably represent California pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was kind of thinking Michael Middleton could do well in gov't. Has managed to keep this bunch of folks in line more or less for a few years.....

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                          OMG that's all we need. Lol
                          On that note, Al Franken did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            He’s unstable.
                            This ^^^

Comment

So is this fool running or not?

Comment

Working...