No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm really get mad that I can't get my bank account to link to Gdax.

This sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
      No. I select my bank from the drop down and linked it. From there I was able to buy the amount I wanted. The only reason I went with the bank instead of CC was the initial 750 limit was less than what I wanted to start with.

Just checked my bank account and I do not see any test deposited but I do see now (today) that the ach for the amount I want is in the processing state.

I also added a CC yesterday however I can't purchase any until this order is completed.
      Interesting. I had to do the test deposits to verify my account.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
        NO!

Click deposit to LTC on Binance. You would then have to go the exchange and trade for ETH or BTC and then trade for Ripple (XRP).

Thats why its easier just to buy ETH (don't use BTC) on Coinbase/GDAX and transfer to Binance since they only offer BTC/ETH direct exchanges for other currencies.
        Ok so when I get the LTC deposit address from Binance I need to put it in my LTC wallet in Coinbase, correct (see screen shot below)?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	24523333

From there do I click "filter" and it then goes to Binance?

Comment

Is there a way to put a sticky in this thread? Then we could put all the help info to get people started.

Comment

Yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Is there a way to put a sticky in this thread? Then we could put all the help info to get people started.
              YES PLEASE.. Can someone post a sticky on this?

Comment

I need an exit strategy, lol. I want to convert my XRP to $$$ as quick as possible.

What do yall think is the best route to take?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  I need an exit strategy, lol. I want to convert my XRP to $$$ as quick as possible.

HA HA HA... Take The Money AND RUN !!!!
                  XRP over $1 !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                    HA HA HA... Take The Money AND RUN !!!!
                    XRP over $1 !!!!!
                    lol - Im worried about coinbase and these crashes. I dont want to lose out when the time comes.

Comment

lol - Im worried about coinbase and these crashes. I dont want to lose out when the time comes.
                      Good luck. I've seen it a hundred times. Once people start rushing to the doors or rushing to buy, Coinbase goes down (And GDAX is owned by Coinbase.) You better have a price point to sell at, and make it happen before a black swan event, or panic. OR be comfortable holding for a longer term.

Comment

You read my mind. I've been experimenting with this for the last hr.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post
                          You better have a price point to sell at
                          As in, put a sell limit order in now?

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunwilly View Post
                            Good luck. I've seen it a hundred times. Once people start rushing to the doors or rushing to buy, Coinbase goes down (And GDAX is owned by Coinbase.) You better have a price point to sell at, and make it happen before a black swan event, or panic. OR be comfortable holding for a longer term.
                            Well if I can’t figure this mess out I’m gonna take my lumps and go. I already feel like I missed the boat. I don’t mind holding long-term though. This quick turn-around mess is for the birds.
                            Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-21-2017, 11:35 AM.

Comment

An article on Ripple:

https://usethebitcoin.com/ripple-net...titutions/?xrp

Comment

Sell it to buy more bitcoin...

Comment

Working...
                                X